⟢ to you , nagi seishiro !

if there's an eternal i love,
that person is you

❝ if there's an eternal i love, that person is you ❞

_______

nagi seishiro ! x reader
genre & type ! fluff fic

♥︎

( now playing...!
to you, seventeen )

NAGI HAD A staring problem

NAGI HAD A staring problem. More often than not, it wasn't intentional as the white-haired football player would space out and fail to realize that he was staring directly at someone. That said, it was quite intense. Most would be rather unnerved by his behavior of silently staring. Though of course, you and Reo knew better.

"Something wrong, Nagi?" Reo asked, noticing that Nagi had shifted his unfocused stare to his best friend. His drink remained untouched while Reo's was partly finished, The two of them were at a study café not far from the school, waiting for you to show up.

"Nothing..." He mumbled, breaking eye contact with Reo a tired but straight-laced expression. He looked disinterested, though Reo was well familiar with his antics by now.

"You sure?" Reo probed a bit more, hoping to get a response from him. "Is it about the exams? Money? Football? Relationships?"

Nagi shook his head, his fingers playing with the paper straw swirling in the glass cup. "Nah. It's nothing important."

But it was. Or at last, Nagi thought so. Nothing has quite nagged at him like this in quite a while. He wasn't sure what to make of it. Nor how to deal with it.

"Did you tell (y/n) about this...?" He shook his head again. He was hoping the three of you would figure it out for him.

You see, Nagi was experiencing something entirely foreign to him. Random heart palpitations, sweaty palms, heavy pants— the symptoms of which sounded like some sort of medical condition though, in spite of his 'extensive' research, it wasn't anything regarding his health.