⟢ spotlight , yukimiya kenyu !

now all eyes on me

❝ now all eyes on me ❞

_______

yukimiya kenyu ! x model! reader
genre & type ! fluff fic

♥︎

( now playing...!
all eyes on me, o3ro )

! all eyes on me, o3ro )

"YUKIMIYA... KENYU, IS IT?"

YOU GLANCED UP from the files that were sent to you from your manager, meeting the eyes of the football player standing a few meters away. He has a kind smile, and more importantly, a handsome face. He certainly didn't look like those rough athletes you had half-expected when your manager informed you of your next modeling project.

"Yes, that's right." His pretty lips curled at his name, bowing his head at you out of respect. "I'll be in your care for the next few days."

In all honesty, you didn't know what to expect when your manager had told you that you would be modeling with a rising football star for a magazine shoot. It wasn't your niche, though in a industry like this one - you supposed there was firsts for everything. And besides, what did you really have to complain? Yukimiya was certainly handsome enough and not to mention, kind. He was already promising to be better than half of your other male co-stars from the past.

"I'll be looking forward to it." You nodded, setting the papers down as you spared a glance at the shooting crew; they busied themselves with the camera and lighting equipment.

"We're ready (l/n)." They addressed you with dignity, hurriedly finishing up the last touches to the set. You sighed, shrugging off the jacket you and Yukimiya made your way over to the elaborate set piece.

The theme could best be described as white elegance; the two of you dressed in formal white attire with flares of blue to match the theme of the set.