⟢ such a pretty face , chigiri hyoma !

i'll wait for you

❝ i'll wait for you ❞

_______

chigiri hyoma ! x reader
genre & type ! fluff fic

♥︎

( now playing...!
pretty face , public )

! pretty face , public )

CHIGIRI HYOMA IRKED you. Just about everything about him ticked you off; and though your friends tell you it's a matter of jealousy (and they're probably right), you still can't help but feel angry.

Most would describe the two of you as inseparable rivals, him beating you in sports but you beating him in the arts. The only even playing ground when it came to competition is academics of which the victories would teeter in between, favoring no one in particular.

Though Chigiri has been losing many of the most recent matches, seeing as how he's been what best can be described as removed entirely from your little games.

"Hyoma!"

Looking up, the red-haired student noticed your familiar face standing at the doorway of his homeroom. Students enjoying their lunches in the homeroom whispered as you stormed in, marching your way over to him.

"What's up with you lately?!" You scolded him, akin to how a mother would scold their son.

Chigiri clicked his tongue in annoyance, turning his head away with his chin resting in the palm of his propped-up hand. "It's none of your business."

You were undoubtedly angry. Rightfully so, seeing Chigiri act so defeated and detached for no explanation. He's avoided the topic of why he's been skipping his practices and classes for some time now - and for him, a near straight a's student, this was odd.

"It's my not business? No... I suppose not. But seeing like this annoys me. What happened to the Chigiri Hyoma who strived to be the best striker in the world? The fastest runner?" You slammed something onto his desk, prompting him to jump from the sudden force. "Whatever it is you're going through, you better come back from it."