⟢ killshot, bachira meguru !

can you make my heart stop?

❝ can you make my heart stop? ❞

_______

bachira meguru ! x reader
genre & type ! assassin au! fic

♥︎

cw. mentions of guns & mild gore

♥︎

( now playing...!
killshot, magdalena bay )

!  killshot, magdalena bay )

"THE TARGET IS ON THE MOVE."

YOUR EYES FOLLOWED the figure through the thermal camera, watching as the target turned the corner of the building. You heard a click on your earpiece, signaling for Bachira to move in. Seeing a shadow shift in the distance, you knew he was moving in for the kill.

After a few minutes of silence, your radio clicked again. There was a brief static before Bachira's voice came through loud and clear. "All done~!"

You smiled a bit, pressing the side of your earpiece again to access the microphone. "Good work today."

Living a double life wasn't the easiest. Posing as both assassin and a student was difficult for anyone to pull off, though with Bachira's aid - you two created a pretty convincing narrative. Having been 'transferred' to the Blue Lock Academy to put a stop to a political plot sounded rather fictitious, but in your line of work, everything did.

Bachira Meguru has been your assigned partner for the past few years. At first, you thought he was rather eccentric, lacking the normal demeanor expected of an assassin. But you soon came to realize that there was no one quite as suitable as him for a job like this - someone who lacked all conventions of sympathy. He thought human life as precious, something that shouldn't be understated; however, when it came to the people who deliberately hurt those to further their goals - he couldn't stand for it. For the better of mankind, he told you once before.