⟢ realizations , bachira meguru !

'cause i think i've falling in love this time

❝ 'cause i think i've falling in love this time ❞

_______

bachira meguru ! x they/them! reader
genre & type ! fluff ficlet

♥︎

( now playing...!
valentine , laufey )

BACHIRA HAS NEVER been the type to think too deeply on things

BACHIRA HAS NEVER been the type to think too deeply on things. Of course, when given the opportunity to - he does, but if he's caught up in the moment, he doesn't quite see past what is right in front of him. Even the most obvious of things.

Like the fact that he was completely in love with you.

"Bachira, what do you think of (y/n)?"

All of the Blue Lock Eleven boys happened to run into one another on their day off; subsequently meeting at a nearby café to get to know one another better. Isagi had proposed a game of 'Truth or Dare' and most agreed to the idea (most; Yukimiya, Barou, and Rin thought the idea was dumb).

So they went back and forth, asking one another questions or suggesting challenges - which eventually led them to the topic of love. It was Nagi's turn to ask Bachira a question (having picked truth) and of course, he asks the most obvious question on everyone's mind.

"Oh, we're just friends?"

Everyone looked at him in complete disbelief.

"That doesn't sound like a very confident answer." Karasu remarked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Are you certain there's not more to it?" Hiori frowned, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Maybe he's the oblivious type to his own feelings." Reo sighed, shaking his head.

Bachira tilted his head to the side in confusion, blinking emptily before Niko continued the conversation of the seemingly-hot topic of discussion. "So you don't have any sort of feelings for (y/n)?"