Chapter TwentThree.

We got high as hell and ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. I woke up Tuesday morning with Ny still laying on top of me. Goodmorning love. Ny said waking up. How you feeling baby? I said caressing her back. I'm good, I woke up in your arms baby. She said before kissing my lips. I embraced her kiss. What's the plan for today mamas? I asked smiling. Well, I know we gotta pick up our schedules today. She said laying her head on my chest. What time do we have to pick them up? I asked grabbing the blunt we left in the astray. Any time before 5pm, that's what time the main office on campus closes. She replied getting up to stretch.

     Ny went into the kitchen to fix us breakfast. I lit the blunt and took a few hits of it. You up for some bowling after we get our schedules? She asked taking some eggs out of the fridge. Sure, I can go for whooping you for a lil bit. I replied jokingly with a smile while passing her the blunt. Boy please. She said giggling and grabbing the blunt to take a hit. Now you know I'm a champ when it comes to bowling, and you haven't beaten me yet. I joked back. Yeah, yeah whatever. I might get you this time. She said smiling and passing the blunt back. Yeah ight, we gone see. I said before hitting the blunt again. Ny made us eggs and bacon, with a side of fruit and orange juice to drink. After we ate, we showered together, and got dressed for the day. I put on some black shorts that stopped at my knee, with a white t-shirt, my ankh necklace, and my OG bred Jordan 1s. Nyla put on a black sundress that had a red rose on the chest. She put on her ankh necklace, and gold bracelet with her red sandals. She put her hair into two puffs, and I put mine into a high bun. I rolled a blunt for the road, grabbed my wallet and keys, and we both took our cologne and perfume so we wouldn't be so loud from the weed we'll be smoking. We got to the Jeep and headed towards campus for our schedules. The school was about ten minutes away from where we were living so it wasn't too bad of a drive. The campus was beautiful. From different buildings for each major, to a large building with a cafeteria and different food venues. 

     We got to the office and got our schedules from the front desk. We set it to where we have half of our classes together, and our only busy day is Tuesdays. We were excited to get the schedules and see how we were going to be set up. Next it was time to go bowling. We got back to the Jeep. I lit the blunt, and we headed to the bowling alley. We were so high by the time we got to the bowling alley. We went in, paid for our shoes and lane, and got started. Now I'm not going easy on you. I said jokingly. I'm not worried about it. Ima give you a run for your money. She replied smiling. We played three games, had some pizza, and some alcoholic drinks. Ny won one game, and I won the other two. I told you, I'm a champ at this. I said changing back into my shoes. Yeah, Yeah. I still got me a game on you. She replied kissing my forehead. We were both still high, and a little drunk from the drinks we had. We turned in our shoes and got back to the jeep. Suddenly, Ny started to kiss on my neck. Now you know what that do to me, mamas. I said smiling but embracing her kisses. I can't help it I want you right now, daddy. She said as she straddled my lap and began to kiss me passionately. She felt how hard I was getting, so she pulled it out and began to ride and grind on as I gripped her ass and embrace her passionate kiss. She moaned in my mouth with every kiss as she moved her hips faster and felt me going deeper inside her. Get in the back. I said caressing her body. She jumped to the backseat and put her legs up and motioned for me to come to her while biting her bottom lip. I joined her and began to slurp on her clit with my tongue inside her. She tangled her fingers through my locs, and moaned louder and louder as I tasted all of her juices and sucked her clit like a pacifier. She began to shake with orgasms. She pulled me up to taste herself off of my lips. Give it to me, daddy. She said wrapping her hand around my throat. I slid myself inside her deep, making her gasp and dig her nails inside my back. I began to leave hickies on her neck and breasts as I gave her deep, passionate strokes. Fuck baby! She screamed out grabbing me to go deeper. That's a good girl. Cum on daddy dick. I said starting to go deeper and faster. Her moans got louder as she dug her fingers in my back again. That's my princess. Cum for daddy. I said giving her every inch. Oh fuck! She yelled out as we came together. Fuck I love you, El. She said kissing me, still shaking from the orgasm. I love you too, baby. I replied holding her and embracing her kiss.

The Sensei.