Chapter ThirtyThree.

Nyla and I decided to head back home. When Ron and his partner finished with the bodies, he said he'd stop by our house and chill with us for a bit. Ny and I hopped in the Jeep and sped down the road. How you feeling, daddy? Ny said caressing my earlobe. I'm okay, my love. Actually kinda glad that shit is over with. I replied with a smile. You okay, mamas? I asked. I'm a little shook up, but I feel fine as long as I'm with you right now. She replied softly. I was a little shook as well. I've had my fair share of fights back then, but to kill somebody was a whole different thing. But I gotta be there for my lady. Cause I'm not playing about the lives of Nyla and I, or anybody else I care about.

     Suddenly, we seen lights. We were getting pulled over. Just stay calm, babe. I got this. I assured Nyla. I pulled over to a stop. License and proof of insurance please. The officer said walking up to the window. I handed him my credentials. Where you two headed? He asked. Home, sir. Just had a night on the town with my lady here. I replied with a smile. Wait a minute, Elliot? You wouldn't happen to be related to Ron Elliot, would you? The officer asked. Yeah, that's my big brother. I confirmed. Oh man, that's my boy. So you're Shawn, he told me all about you. He said with a smile. This man Ron really plugged in with the police. I thought to myself. Yes sir, I actually just seen him earlier. I replied with a smile. Well listen, I'm Officer Bailey, if you two need anything just let me know. I got your brother's back, so I gotta look out for his family too. He said handing me his card along with my credentials back. Thanks, officer. I replied with a smile. Now you two have a good night and drive safe. He said before walking off. 

     We drove off and headed to the house. This man Ron ain't never told me he had the cops on his side. That was interesting. Ny said with a giggle. I know right. I can't believe what just happened. I replied with a chuckle. We got to the house and headed upstairs to shower. I got undressed and hopped in the shower, then Nyla came in right behind me. She began to kiss my neck and chest passionately, then kissed my lips while caressing my body. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall, sliding my hard dick inside of her. I began to give her hard deep strokes. Ny dug her nails into my back and began to leave hickies on my neck. We kept going, deeper and harder, until we came hard together.

     We washed each other up then got out. I put on some joggers, and Nyla put on some panties and one of my t-shirts. I grabbed some weed and wraps, then we headed downstairs. Just then there was a knock at the door. It was Ron. Wassup bro. I greeted him as I let him in. Wassup, ya'll good? He asked following us to the balcony. Yeah, a little shook but we good. I replied sitting down to roll up. Aye bro, why you ain't tell me you were plugged in with the folks? We got pulled over and ya boy Officer Bailey was happy as hell to meet us. I said pearling the blunt with a smile. Ahh shit, my bad. You know I gotta have them on my side, especially with what I be having going on. He replied with a chuckle. Well, if he gone help us out in a jam, I don't mind. I said lighting the blunt and taking a few hits. So, what did you do with the bodies? Ny asked sitting back in my lap and taking the blunt from me. We took them off the coast deep into the ocean and dropped them in the water with bricks tied to them. He replied. Damn, well we ain't gotta worry about them or anybody finding them. I said with a chuckle. We sat on the balcony and talked for hours. I know my brother will always have my back, and care for Nyla and me. And knowing that he got the police on our side keeps us in the clear of anything.

Sensei.