Chapter Seventeen.

Nyla and I went to a few more stores, then headed back to the Jeep with hella bags so we could go home. What did she want El? Ny asked out of the blue. She told me she was going to school here. I replied. That's it? She asked back with a concerned look on her face. She also said she missed me, but I think she got my response when you walked up and kissed me. I confessed. Uhuh, I don't wanna beat another one of your lil hoes ass Shawn. She snapped back at me, then got in the Jeep. I finished putting the bags in the Jeep, and paused for a second before getting in the Jeep. Look shorty, it's not my fault these muhfuckas popping up out the blue like that. I had nothing to do with that. I scolded. She sighed heavily and crossed her arms. For a moment I looked at her with a confused look on my face before starting up the Jeep and driving away. Bet. I said nodding my head with a smirk on my face. Nyla looked at me suspiciously, trying her best to figure out what was going on through my head, but then shrugged it off and began to look out the window.

We arrived home in minutes. I'll get the bags later, go in the house. I said sternly. She gave me another confused look before storming inside. What is it now, El? She said giving me attitude. Before I knew it, I had her pinned against the wall, my right hand gripped around her throat firm, but gently. I teased her, hovering my lips over hers. I could see how turned on she was in her eyes. My lips met hers. Her tongue broke through my lips, colliding with mine. I caressed her skin with my other hand before sliding it down her tights, feeling how wet she already was. I slowly rubbed her clit, and massaging between her labias. Her soft moans entered my mouth as I nibbled on her bottom lip. She couldn't help herself. She was craving me, all of me. As I did her. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her to the room and threw her on the bed. She stripped herself. Suddenly, I tied her arms and legs to the bed posts.

Now babygirl, I'm gonna fuck this lil attitude out of you, and I don't want any running. I said calm, but sternly in her ear. I could feel, and hear the tremble in her body and voice, as she let out a hesitant, but accepting, Yes Daddy. I could see that it turned her on. The look in her eyes was full of love, and lust. I began kissing her body, letting my tongue leave traces down to her nipples. I kissed and nibbled on them, sending chills through her body. Making my way between her thighs. I began to taste her sweet nectar dripping from her. She let out soft moans as I kissed and told stories to her clit. Her moans got louder as my tongue flicked faster. Don't cum yet. I said picking my head up. She was trying her hardest to get loose to grab me and taste herself off of me. I kissed her, letting her embrace it, as I slid my hard erection deep inside her. Oh fuck, baby. She said gasping, feeling every inch stretch her out. I began deepstroking her. As I went faster, she got louder, trying her best to get out of the restraints. I got up to let her loose, and she couldn't control herself. She quickly jumped on me. Straddling herself on me and sliding my dick inside her. She slowly grinded on me, feeling all of it in her. I ended up back on top, pounding her hard and fast as she called out my name and dug her nails into my back. I kissed her passionately, then whispered in her ear, cum for Daddy, while going all the way deep inside her. She let out a huge gasp, then began to shake uncontrollably. I kept going faster while playing with her clit. She couldn't stop shaking. I began to throb, before bursting from climaxing. She pushed my back to taste and swallow it. I pulled her up to let her sit on my face. She began grinding faster, moaning loudly before cumming one more time so I could taste. She fell back on the bed, still trembling. I'm sorry, Daddy. She said softly, and grabbing my hand. I just began to kiss her passionately. Then we laid up, smoked, and talked for hours. Her head on my chest as I caressed her soft, chocolate skin. Then we finally drifted off to sleep. I just want her to know, I'm all hers. She doesn't have to worry about anything.

The Sensei.