Chapter Twelve.

We sat on the beach for hours. Talking, and smoking. It was peaceful. The sun's reflection of the ocean made her hazel eyes sparkle. She was truly beautiful in every way. We were there for hours. We finally left around 1pm. I was gonna cook tonight so we stopped by the grocery store to pick up some stuff.
We parked and headed into the store. Baby, we need to get some fruit. OOO and some ice cream. She said grabbing my hand, holding on to my arm as we walked. Okay babygirl. I said chuckling and intertwining my fingers with hers. We grabbed a shopping cart when we got in. We went and grabbed the stuff for dinner first, then grabbed a lot of fruit. That's something we both loved to eat. We grabbed some ice cream, then went to the check out line. We paid for everything and we headed home. I loved the time we spent together, even though we're just about always together. We got home and put all the groceries away. I was gonna cook a little later. Ny and I balled up together on the couch under a blanket, and turned on Netflix. Soon enough, Ny was drifting off and so was I. Her head in my chest and hand under my shirt. That was her favorite way of getting comfortable when laying with me. I love you, Shawn. She mumbled before finally falling asleep. I love you too, Nyla. I said back before kissing her forehead. I soon drifted off myself as I held onto her, as she was in the same position. When she gets comfortable she doesn't move, at all. It was adorable. And I was genuinely in love.
It was 6:45pm when I woke up. We both didn't move the whole time we slept. Just occasional shuffles, and getting as close as possible to each other. I laid her down on the couch, still sleeping. I went upstairs to change clothes. I just threw some joggers on and some socks with no shirt. I grabbed a blunt already rolled out my night stand and headed back downstairs. I turned on some music but had it low so I wouldn't wake Ny. "Love Lies" played softly as I began to prepare everything for cooking. I was cooking paella. A Valencian rice dish I learned to cook when I was younger. It was yellow seasoned rice. I'm adding shrimp, crab, and fish. Also some peppers, and vegetables. I wanted to do something special for my baby. I heard her waking up and making her way to the kitchen as I was finishing up cooking. I lit two candles I had on the counter, and dimmed the lights. I sparked the blunt as she walked in. Something smells good in here. She said rubbing her eyes. She came around to hug me. It's beautiful babyboy, what's the occasion? She asked smiling and looking up at me. I just wanted to do something nice for my baby. Go change into something comfortable and meet me on the balcony. I said giving her kisses then passing her the blunt. Okay babe. She said kissing me one last time before running upstairs. I fixed our plates took them to the table on the balcony then came back and got us drinks. I waited for her to eat, and she also still had the blunt. What you think about this, Daddy? She said walking out to the balcony with the blunt in her hand. My jaw dropped as I turned around to see her in a red and black laced lingerie set, with a red see through night gown. Baby you're fucking gorgeous. I said walking up to her to kiss her. The red made her skin pop. Thank you baby. She said smiling, embracing me, then passing me the blunt. I hit it a couple more times then put it out so we could eat. Baby this is delicious. She said taking a bite of her food. I loved how happy she looked over these past couple of days. She glowed and I wanted to keep her happy. We ate and talked about school coming up, and our future together. Nyla really knows me, as I do her. So it's like every idea one of us have, the other one was already thinking something of it. We finished eating, and I sparked another blunt as we stood at the balcony looking at the view. We took turns hitting the blunt, and soon we were high. That's when Nyla put the blunt out and came over to kiss me. I gripped her ass as the kiss got deeper and nastier. It's like we craved each other at that moment. The touching, the taste. Everything. She pulled my joggers down to my now hard erection. Beginning to lick and suck the tip, then deepthroating every inch. I held on to the rail as she continued, letting out a low "fuck" as she sped up. That's when I picked her up and sat her on the table. I began slurping and sucking on her clit. She began to moan and rub through my dreads as I rolled my tongue in circles as I slid a finger inside her. She began to cum while I continued to eat her out. She couldn't stop shaking. She then pushed me up and walked over to the balcony. I walked up behind her as she looked back and smirked at me. I kissed the right side of her neck gently, that was her spot, her weakness. I slid myself inside her deep as she let out a quiet whimper, feeling every inch inside her. I played with her nipples as I gave her long strokes from behind. She gripped my arm taking all of me and moaning my name. Yes daddy, just like that. She softly let out as I went deeper and held it there as I rubbed her clit. I picked her up and carried her to the couch and continued making love to her. She bit and scratched me up as I went deeper and harder. We both came hard. I tasted and swallowed her juice as she did mine. And we were to tired and exhausted to make it up the steps. We just balled back up on the couch under the blanket and fell asleep there.

The Sensei.