Chapter Seven.

Nyla's POV
I woke up the next morning hearing Sza playing downstairs. Shawn loved music and I know she was one of his favorites. I got out of his bed, put on one of his T-shirts since I had nothing but a bra and panties on, pulled my natural, curly black hair into a messy ponytail, and headed downstairs. I got to the kitchen and seen El cooking and dancing around the kitchen in nothing but some joggers and house shoes. Smells good in here babe. I said turning the music down a little. Well goodmorning sweetheart. I have some good news. He said turning around smiling and handing me a plate of food. What is that babe? I asked taking a bite of waffles. Well you know I've been doing a lot of drawings and paintings lately. So I got a call early this morning from an art gallery director and they want to buy my art and put it in an art show which is being held tonight at the LA Municipal Art Gallery at 7:30pm. He said smiling. I was so overjoyed for him because I knew how hard he worked for this. And the municipal art gallery is a top tier place to have your art. Baby congratulations, I'm so proud of you! I said jumping on him and embracing him in a hug. He hugged me back and kissed me. Come on let's go smoke. He said pulling away and grabbing three backwood blunts off of the counter.
I followed him upstairs to the balcony and once he sat down and got comfortable I plopped down relaxing in his lap. I love clinging onto him.
Shawn's POV
You love being on me don't you? I said wrapping my arms around her waist. Yes! She said enthusiastically as she grabbed a blunt off the table and began to light it. I grabbed my phone and turned on the Bluetooth to automatically connect to the speakers. Sunroof by Boogie and Dana Williams began playing. I love this song. I said taking the blunt Nyla was passing. What do you love about it? Enlighten me babe. She said leaning back on me. That always started our conversations no matter what the topic was. If she said "enlighten me", she wanted to know how my mind worked. She was intrigued by my statements and wanted to know more, and that's something I love about her. Well it's the vibe, ya know? I said taking a drag of the blunt. I feel the words, the love and passion from it. It makes not only me, but my heart dance. And I love moments just chilling and talking to you cause it makes me feel the exact same way. I said hitting the blunt then passing. A big smile lit across her face. She took the blunt, took a couple hits, then exhaled. You know, I really love your mind. She said as the smoke flowed through her nose. Thanks babe. I said smiling.
But babe? She said getting up and turning around to saddle my lap. Wassup babygirl. I said smiling and looking into her eyes. She blushed without hesitation. I love that name. She said still blushing. I can tell. I said laughing. Shutup! Anyway your birthday is next month. She said. Yea that's right. I said lighting the second blunt. So what you wanna do for it. She said as she grabbed the blunt. It doesn't matter forreal babygirl. I said shrugging my shoulders. You always say that. She said whining and pouting at me. You gotta wanna do something. Baby, surprise me. I said taking the blunt and hitting it. Alright, bet. She said kissing my forehead then smiling. I had a confused look but I know whatever she was planning was gonna be amazing.

Sensei.