Chapter Ten.

*Nyla's POV*
I woke up the next morning looking for Shawn. I heard him downstairs on the phone. As I was walking down the stairs, he got louder. "I told you quit calling my phone.....you made your decision, leave me tf alone..I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!....yeah, get off my phone with that bullshit." Then he hung up. Is everything okay babe? I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him. Yeah it's nothing, queen. He said hesitantly. I could tell in his face that he was completely irritated, but I wanted to get to the bottom of this. I want him happy.

I seen he was rolling up, so I grabbed the weed and backwoods and pulled him to the couch. I sat him down, sat the stuff down beside him, and sat in his lap facing him. I'm not getting up until you tell me wassup. I said starting to put the weed in the cigar. I'm here baby. He looked at me, his eyes were so cold and depressed. He had no emotion. I could feel him trembling, but then he stopped. He looked up and took a deep breath. Like a weight was lifted. He began to speak calmly. You know that ex that I worked so hard for and she cheated and left? That's who that was, bothering me with her bullshit, and the worst thing is she's here in LA. He finally let out. I just looked at him. I seen how stressed it made him, because he's finally happy and it's genuine. But I had to talk some sense into my man to keep him strong. I lit the blunt and took a hit. Babyboy I understand, and I say this with all seriousness. Fuck that bitch. You are happy now, and you will not let this lil hoe fuck it up, not for you, not for me, and not for everything you've worked for. I love you, and if we in public and she run up, I'll drop her, point blank. You got me, that's all that matters. I said passing him the blunt. He took a couple hits, then smiled, then put it out. What you thinking babe? I asked looking a little confused.

Suddenly he stood up while holding me. He kissed me. However, this kiss was something more passionate, more soulful than the others. While still kissing me he grabbed the ashtray with the blunt in it and carried me upstairs. We got to our room and he threw me on the bed, then sat the ashtray down. I don't know what to do. I was turned on and wanted to attack him, but I could feel the pain leaving his soul when we kissed. Before I knew he was back kissing me, this time taking the T-shirt I had on off. Then he laid me on the bed and began to kiss and leave hickies on my neck. I was getting wetter with every touch and kiss. He made his way to my breasts and sucked and nibbled on each one. He kissed my naval then pulled my panties off with his teeth. He put his head between my legs and rolled over to let me ride his face. The harder I grinded the deeper his tongue went inside me. He rolled back over and had me on my back. He began to flick his tongue and suck on my clit, I could feel myself about to cum. I wrapped my legs around his head and tangled my fingers in his dreads. I looked down at him to see him staring back up at me while touching my spot with his tongue. I came instantly, beginning to tremble and shake while still holding on to him. He kept going and I began to moan and scream his name. I couldn't take any more and let him go still shaking and trying to catch my breath. He sat up and wiped his mouth and beard. I'm not done with you yet. He said taking off his joggers. I smirked and laid back rubbing my pussy. I rubbed his hard throbbing dick before he slid inside me. He went deep. I dug my nails in his back and let out a loud moan. He began long stroking me, wrapping a hand around my throat, I came again instantly. He kept going as I was shaking and moaning loudly. He then turned me over and I arched my back letting him slide back inside me. Going deep as I grip the sheets, he deepstroked me, changing tempos while leaning in to kiss my neck. He then whispered softly in my ear, "fuck I love you". That made me cum even harder, screaming his name. This time he came with me. And as hard as I was shaking, I attacked him tasting the mixture of his and my cum off his dick as he rubbed my ass and pussy. It took me a minute to stop shaking. All of it felt unbelievable. He made love to me. And then he held on to me tight as I laid my head on his chest. He then kissed my forehead before saying, baby I love you. It's all about us. My main focus is you baby. And when he said that, I knew we'd be okay. I just want my baby happy. Soon we drifted off to sleep.

The Sensei