Chapter TwentyFive

I woke up the next morning around 8am. It was Wednesday, our first day of college. Since it was the Art Institute, we only had about two or three classes a day, four days a week. All of them were in our fields of study. Our first class was, The History of Design. It covered all aspects of designing. Fashion, graphic, web, gaming, etc. We had that together and it started at 12pm. Ny was still sleeping from last night, so I decided to roll a fat blunt and make us breakfast. I was in nothing but my boxers when I got up. I went to the kitchen, pearled a nice blunt, and cooked us some pancakes with bacon and fruit. I had two plates ready for me and Nyla on the balcony. 

     As I lit the blunt, I felt Nyla's fingers run through my locs as she came out on to the balcony. Hey, mamas. I said with a smile after taking a hit. Hey, daddy. She replied sitting in my lap, kissing my cheek, and then taking a bite of her food. How'd you sleep, babe? I asked passing her the blunt and eating some of my food. Wonderful thanks to you, stinkadink. She replied with a giggle before taking a drag of the blunt. What time is our first class? She asked taking another hit before passing the blunt and going back to her food. 12pm. I replied taking a hit. Oouu so that means I get to be a good girl for you some more. She said with devilish smile. Where you want it babygirl? I asked with a smile putting the blunt out and digging into my plate. Hmm, shower. She confirmed still eating. I chuckled lowly as I continued eating. We finished our food, took everything inside, then I carried her up to the bedroom. We got undressed and got into the shower. Since we've gotten together as a couple, we've been very loving and intimate. We washed each other's body first. Once we were clean, I began to kiss Nyla passionately. Pulling her closer and gripping my hands on her soft ass. She moaned as she embraced my kisses. I got down and put her legs on my shoulders and began to eat and suck on her pussy, pinning her against the shower wall. Yes, daddy. She moaned holding my head with one hand and the wall with the other. I kept eating and licking her passionately until I felt her legs shake.

    I put her back down and turned her to face the wall. She arched her back for me, ready for me to stretch her out. I slid myself inside her, feeling how wet and creamy she was. I went deep, making her gasp and moan while grabbing my hand. The water was already turned off at this point. I gave her slow deep strokes while I kissed on her neck and shoulders right where the hickies were that I left last night. I loved making her feel all of me. And she loved painting my dick. Every time we had sex, we couldn't get enough of each other. We were deeply passionate. Take me to the bed. She whimpered as she began to shake with orgasms again. I picked her up and carried her in the room. As I put her on the bed, she pulled me down got on top of me. Now sitting on my face, she began to grind on my mouth and chin as she deepthroated my hard dick. As she continued sucking me, I licked and sucked on her pussy. We both moaned out passionately. She began to cum again as she moved her hips faster on my face. Suddenly, she turned around straddled my dick and began to bounce and grind on me. You're such a good girl for daddy. I moaned out as I wrapped a hand around her throat. She bounced faster while standing on her toes. Cum in your pussy, daddy. She moaned out loudly placing a hand on my chest, and the other on my throat. Oh, my fucking god baby! I yelled, gripping her hips to help her bounce faster, and push myself deeper inside her. FUCK! We both yelled as we came hard together. She leaned down to kiss me and taste her juices off of my lips as she was still trembling. I was still trying to catch my breath as I embraced her kiss. Daddy, I can't get enough of you. She said laying on my chest and caressing my arm with her fingers. You know I love everything about you. From the way you love and care for me, to the way you shake and moan from the orgasms I give you. I replied with a smile. Now come on, we gotta get ready for class, mamas. I said rolling her on the bed and sitting up. Wait, I still can't feel my legs babe. She said with a giggle. Damn, my fault my love. I said with chuckle.

     Well, what you wanna wear? I'll go grab it for you. I asked getting up and picking up the half of blunt to light it and take a hit from it. I don't know. You pick your outfit out and I'll match it. She said with a smile. Always tryna be like me, huh? I said passing her the blunt. You know we twinnem. She said laughing. I went into my closet and picked out some black tapered slacks. To go with it, I got a Chicago White Sox baseball jersey and my Oreo dunk lows. I got dressed, putting on a black tank top under my jersey. I put on my ankh cross necklace, my class ring, my new gold drip fang grill, and my gold Rolex for accessories. I then pulled my locs into a messy bun and sprayed on my cologne. You look so fucking good, El. Ny said smiling while getting up to go get dressed. I smiled, then grabbed the rest of the blunt she put out, lit it, and took a hit. 20 minutes later Ny came back in with a short black dress on, her Oreo dunk lows, ankh cross necklace, the promise ring I gave her, and a gold bracelet with some gold hoop earrings on. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun. She had nude color lipstick on, and she smelled delightful from the perfume she put on. You are fucking stunning, my lady. I said walking up to her to embrace her and kissing her forehead. It was about 11am so we decided to head out and stop for smoothies before class. After getting our smoothies, we got to campus and headed in to our first class. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. Shawn, is that you?

Sensei.