Chapter Eleven.

*Shawn's POV*
     I woke up the next morning under Nyla. It was so cute how she slept, she always wants to be under or on me. I love it. I tried to get up, but she let out a soft whine, while half sleep. Baby I gotta pee. I said chuckling and rubbing her back. Mmm, fine. She said as she finally rolled over on the bed. I got up and used the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. What took you so long? She whined as I was walking out of the bathroom. I see somebody's still wore out from last night. I said smiling at her. Shutup, what time is it? She said finally sitting up. I went over and looked at my phone. 11:30 baby. Come on get up. It's Friday, and it's beautiful out. I wanna take you to the beach today. I said going to sit beside her on the bed. She kissed my cheek and jumped up quick. I guess that got her up. I'm going to get dressed then. She said speed walking to her room. She doesn't even sleep in her room anymore, her things are just in there. She loves being snuggled up under me. I got up and put some shorts and a white v-neck t-shirt on. Nyla came back in 30 minutes later with a white sundress on, and her hair in a messy bun. You so fucking fine, daddy. She said eyeing me and biting her lip. I can say the same about you. I said walking up to her to kiss her. Let me roll up real quick and then we'll head out. I said holding to her waist. I got the weed and I used her favorite cigarellos, Diamond swisher sweets. I finished rolling and put the blunts in the pack.
    I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone, and sketch pad with my pencil cause I had something special for her. She grabbed her phone and followed me out. I took the top off the Jeep before opening the door to let her get in. I got in and we head to the beach. You wanna get something to eat before we head there. I asked reaching over to hold her hand. Umm, let's just get some candy and smoothies. That's what I'm craving rn. She said putting my hand on her thigh while smiling. I stopped by our favorite smoothie shop and then went to the gas station for candy. I picked up both of our favorites. Kit Kats, Starbursts, and Skittles. After that we headed to the beach we went to a little spot under a rock, we brought a blanket to sit on. Once we got everything down, we sat down and cuddled up with each other. I took out a blunt and lit it up. I took a couple hits, and then passed it to Nyla. So what's on your mind baby? She asked while taking a hit of the blunt and sitting back on me. Yo beautiful ass. I answered without hesitation. She always blushed when I complimented her. Oh really what about me? She said taking a few more hits then passing it back to me. Well I did something for you. It's a poem. She sat up quickly and turned to face towards me. Well come on let's hear it. She said anxiously while smiling. Okay, okay. I said chuckling. I called it "warmth". I said taking a few more pulls then passing it back to her.
Her eyes were like the sunset,
Vibrant and warm,
Her lips are sweet,
Like mangos,
Even though they give me a tingling sensation when mine and hers meet,
Her heart has been shattered,
Yet,
Her love feels like gold,
And just as contagious as her laughter,
And her soul,
God her soul,
Could heat up even the coldest of places,
Can bring a smile on the saddest faces,
Can make a rose bloom in the darkest spaces,
I've fallen,
But I don't even wanna get up,
She's my breath of fresh air,
A masterpiece,
I can't help but to stare,
I'm in love,
I don't mind,
I'm forever grateful to call her mine.
    When I finished, I looked up at Nyla to see her smiling back at me with a tear rolling down her cheek. I wiped it away, then kissed her. I really love you for that El. She said passing me the blunt. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. I really do love you Ny. I said holding on to her. She kissed me again, then cuddled up in my arms and grabbed the other blunt to spark it. I enjoyed the time spent with her. We smoked some more and enjoyed the weather. This is truly the love of my life.

The Sensei.