Chapter Three.

Nyla's Thoughts
It was so much shit going through my head. I wanna tell him how I feel but I don't wanna ruin our friendship.
Shawn's POV
We pulled up to the house. Still in silence. We each have our own custom rooms for us when we got a lot on our minds. But we've both been to each other's room when it's time to talk about it. Mine is an art & smoke room where the walls, floor, and ceiling are painted with different pictures and murals by me and you can also smoke in there. There's different paintings hanging done by me and Nyla. Nyla's room is more of a music & writing room. We love the same music and the walls are mixed with different painted poems of ours and our favorites and its chalk board in spots for quotes we have. We both went inside and straight to our private rooms that were across from each other beside our bedrooms. I rolled up and started painting and she listened to music. The things that were going through my head was of her but I didn't know how to feel. Truth is I actually love this girl but she would never see me as the boyfriend type. Just then I got an idea.
Nyla's POV
A couple minutes pass by and I see an envelope slide under my door. I get up to pick it up and see what it was. Opening the envelope I was sort of intrigued to see it was a poem called "×US×":
Keep our business between us because its U and I,
you made love to my heart and I fell in love with your vibes,
embrace your flaws babygirl free your mind,
because your melanated skin is the reason why you shine,
you mine,
babygirl you're too valuable to be called a dime,
you're ancient art,
a masterpiece that's rare to find,
you make my heart do dances,
your love is so devine,
and a love like yours is very hard to find.
I smiled with joy and love. I immediately opened the door to go talk to him, but he was already outside mine when I opened up.
S: I was really contemplating how to say these words. So I put it into something you love. He said smiling.
N: I love it Shawn, honestly. I didn't know you felt this way. I've been feeling the same about you. We've known each other for so long as best friends, I just didn't know how to feel. She said looking down.
Immediately, Shawn lifted my chin and looked into my eyes. Though it wasn't just a normal eye gaze. Looking back into his eyes I seen, warmth. I seen galaxies of stars and vibrant colors. It was more and more beautiful the longer I looked into his eyes. Here I was thinking my growing love for him would mess up our friendship.

Sensei