Chapter Thirteen.

We woke up the next day around 12 in the afternoon, snuggled up on the couch. She's in nothing but her panties, I'm in nothing but my boxers. Goodmorning big head. She said in a light voice just waking up. I see someone slept well. I said kissing her forehead. We got up to head upstairs to the bathroom. She followed me to my room. Oh so you're getting ready with me, huh? I said jokingly while starting the shower. Of course, daddy. She said undressing and stepping in the shower. I undressed myself and followed her. She instantly jumped on me and began to kiss my lips softly. I held onto her by her thighs as she began to move herself onto my growing erection. I pinned her against the wall and slid inside her. She gasped as she dug her nails in my back, feeling every inch slide slowly inside her. She began to kiss and bite on my neck. I went faster and deeper as she moaned and screamed uncontrollably. Fuck Shawn right there! She moaned loudly in my ear. I gave her a few more deep strokes before she wrapped her legs around me, and began to shake from orgasm. I put her down to wash her and myself. She leaned back in my arms as I caressed her body with a soapy towel. She turned around and began to rub my body down as well. We rinsed off and cut the shower off and I picked her up to carry her out of the shower. We both brushed our teeth and got dressed. We decided to go to the Water Grill. We grabbed our belongings, and I grabbed my camera. I wanted to get some shots of us out and about, mostly of her though.
    We got down to the Jeep. I opened the door for her. What a gentleman. She said giggling as she got in. She always joked about it, but I've been like that since I was younger. I hopped in and hooked my phone to the aux. See You Again by Tyler the Creator played. We sung along the whole way there, it was one of our favorites. We got to our destination. The Water Grill was a nice seafood spot down by the beach. I got out and let Ny out and we headed in. This is beautiful babe. She said holding onto my hand as we walked in the door. Good afternoon, how may I help you today? Said the host greeting us at the door as we walked in. Yes, table for two. I replied wrapping my arms around Nyla. Sure right this way. He said motioning us to follow him. He sat us in a spot by the window with a beautiful view over the ocean. So baby we got a few more days til college starts, what do you wanna accomplish this semester? She said as I pushed her chair up for her while she sat down. Honestly, I just wanna get this over with, and build with my baby, but also I'd like to enjoy this college experience with you. I'm sure it'd be the best time of our lives. I said sitting down. I seen the biggest smile on her face when I said that. I loved seeing her smile. So babe what are you in the mood for? She said looking at the menu. You. I said smirking. Well, if you play your cards right, you may get a taste, Daddy. She said biting her bottom lip. Can I start you two off with some drinks. The waitress said walking up to our table. Umm, yes can I ge-.. I looked up and froze. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was her..

The Sensei.