President Field: Charlotte Field

Charlotte had done it, she was the President of the United States.

As she stood in front of the white house, she felt a hand slide into hers.

Looking to her side, she was met by her husband of a year, he smiled and kissed her head, before placing a kiss on the head of their two month old daughter, Y/n.
____________________

About a year before, a few months out of their wedding and a year before her presidency, Charlotte had started to feel weird.

She thought that maybe the curry she and Fred had eaten a few days before was just repeating on her. But it continued, and got worse as weeks went by.

After about three weeks, Fred had gotten worried. Every morning, his woman woke up and was sick. And he just couldn't figure out why.

On a day where Charlotte was feeling really shit, Fred sat at the end of the bed, thinking.

'What could be making her so sick? She hadn't eaten anything she wasn't OK with.

She is usually only sick in the morning, and she's been wanting some weird food. What could it b-

Oh

Ohh'

His eyes widened. Charlotte looked at him as she was tucked in their bed.

"What is it?" She whispered softly.

"Could you maybe...I don't know.. be pregnant?"

The soon to be President's eyes slowly widened. She shot up from the bed and grabbed her phone.

Quickly, she called Maggie and asked her to get her a few tests. ASAP.

In about 10 minutes, Maggie had brought in five tests. Charlotte took them from her and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Outside, Fred and Maggie stood for around five minutes. Both pacing.

When the door next opened, the woman slowly reappeared, looking down at the tests in her hands, not looking at the results.

"I want us to do this together, Fred."

Fred nodded, placing a hand around his fiancée.

They both counted to four, taking a deep breath before flipping over all of the tests.

Positive.

__________________________

Which leads to now.

Charlotte looked down at the baby in her husband's arm. The little girl with big bright eyes, One brown, one green.

She smiled, lifting the child and kissing her nose, electing a laugh from the girl who smiled brightly at her mother and grabbing gently at her cheeks.

This is the life Charlotte had always wanted, an amazing job she had always wanted, the man of her dreams, and a child of her own that she could help to build into an amazing woman.