Adopting The Numbness Heart

Yllena Kayee Lojera came from a broken family. Her mother bugger off them due to adversity. Seven years old when her father left her in orphanage. She grew up with the supervision of nunce and not by her parents. The absence of parental guidance, love and care she longed for almost a decades help her reach the door of fortune and luckiness.

Eighteen years old when she was adopted by a rich and well-known spouses. Where she finds out the essence of truest parents she hoped-for so many years. She was guided, loved and cared. A lucky adopted maiden to be exact.

However, despite of being lucky and fortuned. She still destined to enfold the baffles and brayed life, to face the subsequent story of her existence and to unravel deluge of misfortunes when she mets the only son of her adoptive parents.

Tiero Maxxi Villarde. An only raised son who suddenly became a snobbish and stern. A handsome, chic and good looking guy known to be the best football player. His life started from a spoiled brat and refurbish to a weirdo when she mets his foster sister, Yllena.

Disclaimer
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Note
Adopting The Numb Heart contains matured contents, strong language and is undeniable restricted to readers who aged 18 below. Read at your own risk.

Reach Me
fb: Devon Villarde
twt: hitsmedevon
email: hitsmedevon@gmail.com

Forewarning
So hindi ako perpektong manunulat to deliver a well and perfect work, I have many mistakes. Paglaanan ko nalang ng oras at panahon na eedit ito once na matapos ko na. Just don't expect too much lang, kasi you might end up disappointed. Anyway, I'm still hoping that you would love this story, and I am very thankful if you do so. Lovelots!