The Bride, The Witch, and The Coordinator

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting/Flashback Text

-Linebreak-

 It's been 21 years since the Vanadis Incident and the debut of the Mobile Suit Council's Cathedra and their fear of the infamous White Devil of Vanadis. It has also been revealed that Kira and Co escaped to Mercury where they lived their lives there. The squad was met with great reluctance by the local mining population, due to the controversy of GUND-ARMs and the actions of Cathedra. Because they're wanted fugitives, Elnora created new identities for herself, now going by Prospera Mercury. For Kira and Wendy? Kira just ditched the Samaya name since he wasn't that well known yet besides piloting the Strike, and Wendy then went by the name of Nyla, in honor of her fallen friend. At some point, Prospera became CEO of the Shin Sei Development Corporation and worked with them to create the successor of the Lfrith and little sibling of the Strike, the Gundam Aerial, which was given to Suletta. Speaking of...

As there were no other children living at the base, and due to Elnora's work keeping her traveling to the Earth-sphere, Suletta grew up alone with Aerial and Kira as the closest thing she had to a playmate and friend. Besides the basic mobile suit software, Aerial also contained a built-in entertainment system containing various television shows, digital books, and video games, including a combat simulator. Suletta became the simulator's third-highest-ranked pilot, just under Elnora and Kira, but above Wendy. Since the Strike was well known throughout the Solar System, Elnora, Kira, and Wendy agreed to disguise the Strike into a shell-like Mobile Suit, under the name XVG-110 Pleione, losing the ability to mount the shoulder units of the Sword and Launcher Striker Packs but Kira will use them again once the shell is dropped off from the Strike.

 Speaking of Strike, of course, the Strike was given various upgrades, like the increase of its battery storage, an upgraded cockpit (now installed with air conditioning) looking a little like the cockpit of Lfrith and Aerial, an improvement of its weapons, and the improvement of its Aile Pack can now fly in the atmosphere.

Anyway, enough about that. Let's start this shit.

With Kira and Suletta, the two are inside a transport ship to their destination, but of course, they're separated because they're inside their Gundams. Well one of them is disguised, which is the Strike-I mean Pleione. Inside the Aerial is a grown-up Ericht Samaya, now known as Suletta Mercury, currently in a yellow space suit. Inside the Aerial, we can see some trash floating inside because it's a long journey. Suletta is then scrolling through her phone checking both of the required things for their new school, Asticassia School of Technology.

"Admission process, check. Uniforms, check. School regulations, check. Cockpit regulations, check." Suletta noted as she kept scrolling through her phone until her cockpit glowed. Only a little bit, in which it was noticed by Suletta, "Don't worry, Aerial. Kira-nii-chan didn't forget about applying you when he applied Strike-nii-I mean Pleione-nii." Suletta assured her mobile suit, "I still don't understand why they had to cover him up with that shell..." Speaking of which, she needs to wake him up.

"Looks like I need to wake Kira-nii-chan up." Suletta then began to go through her cockpit so she could wake her sleeping brother up through the comms channel.  Her and Kira's private comms channel.

We switch to the Pleione to see Kira, now back in his teens due to years of growing up, sleeping while wearing a white and blue space suit, "Hey, Kira-nii-chan. Wake up. Wake up."  The boy continued to ignore his (adopted) young sister's calls, "Looks like he's still asleep... Oh! I know what'll wake him up! AHEM Nee~ Onii-chan~ If you don't wake up~ I might go in Pleione-nii-chan and suck yo-" Those words seemed to immediately open the Coordinator's eyes, like he experienced a Vietnam War Flashback, as he immediately told Suletta no need for that.