After the Flash...

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting/Flashback Text

-Linebreak-

"KIRAAAAAA!" angrily shouted Athrun at the Strike for revenge as both mobile suits locked their blades onto each others' shields. Shortly after they disengage from their blade lock giving themselves distance from one another, "How dare you?! You killed Nicol!" Aegis transformed into its attack mode and fired a Scylla beam at the Strike, which Kira easily avoided thanks to the Aile Striker Pack the Strike is currently equipping.

Inside the Strike's cockpit, Kira is focused on the Aegis, until he heard his best friend, Toelle Koenig's voice from the comms, "Kira!" shouted the poor soon-to-be-dead boy as he fired beams from his assigned Skygrasper to the Aegis. This surprised Kira as he replied back trying to stop his soon-to-be-dead best friend from dying, "Tolle?! No! Stay back!" Because Toelle is a stubborn lil shit, he ignored Kira's pleas as he fired a missile toward the Aegis. 

The Aegis dodged it and threw his shield to Toelle, who just made a funny face about how fucked up he is as the shield collided with the cockpit, decapitating Toelle and his Skygrasper explode with Kira screaming his name.

Tolle's dead, and Kira is in disbelief as he began to silently cry. Until he activated his SEED factor, or SEED mode cuz it sounds better, due to his blind rage and ready to kill his former childhood best friend. Both the Strike and Aegis activated their thrusters as they charged at one another ready for each other's oncoming attack. Once they are near, the screaming started.

"AATTHHHRRUUUNN!!!" screamed Jesus Yamato as the Strike deflected the Aegis' right beam saber as followed by slicing off the Aegis' left arm from the Strike's beam saber equipped right arm.

Strike then took a little bit of distance in the air from the Aegis as he kicked the Aegis away by kicking its head. The Aegis recovered its stance in mid-air as it landed on the ground and jump on one foot, and Athrun inside the cockpit dead-set ready to kill Kira as the Strike charged at the Aegis readying for another attack.

"I will..." declared Athrun, ignoring the low battery warning on one of the Aegis' monitors or something in the cockpit, "DESTROY YOU!" Activating his SEED mode for the very first time, Athrun ignited both of the Aegis leg beam sabers as he slashed off the Strike's shield-equipped left arm followed by a lightning strike in the background. Strike then retaliated by decapitating the Aegis' head with its remaining arm, and finally, Aegis countered back by slashing the Strike's chest, barely missing the now exposed Kira.

"ATHRRUUUNN!!!/KIRAAAAAA!!!!" both pilots screamed as the Aegis transformed back to its Attack mode and trapped the Strike with its remaining limbs, surprising Kira. The red Gundam tried to shoot a beam from its Scylla, but it didn't work because the suit is now low on battery, which Athrun noticed as the Aegis lose its Phase Shift Armor by turning into a dull gray instead of red. Then Athrun noticed on his monitor that the Strike is trying to move, with no other choice Athrun activated the Aegis' self-destruct sequence and escape via the main cockpit and equipped jetpack. Kira saw the fleeing Aegis' pilot from the Strike and then gasped as he realized what Athrun did, the Strike's emergency shutter activated and the next thing Kira saw is the Aegis' self-destruct. 

At the Archangel, at Mirillia's post... in front of her are two signals. One is SKY GRASPER - 002, aka Tolle Koenig's unit, in which the words "SIGNAL LOST" was shown. Then at the bottom is X-105 AILE STRIKE, aka Kira's, was shown, as the words "SIGNAL LOST" were shown next, surprising Mirillia.