The Vanadis Incident

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting Text.

-Linebreak-

It's been 4 months since Kira arrived in Ad Stella, he's managed to be introduced to the others and explained his current predicament to some trusted members, aka mentally sixteen-year-old now a five-year-old, while also making some bullshit as to why he's here to other staff members. They questioned it at first but they'll let it slide soon after. It was also decided between Cardo, Elnora, and Kira that his predicament is a secret and they'll reveal this secret to members that they trust. 

ALSO! He's also been introduced to Elnora's husband, Nadim Samaya, and their daughter Ericht Samaya, who's a year younger than him and he's getting along with her pretty well when he introduced himself to Ericht. Then Kira unlock his then-damaged Strike's OS in the cockpit so the data can be looked over so that the repair crew could repair, or give some upgrades, on the Strike. Funnily tho, they know why the Strike is a Gundam...IT'S BECAUSE OF THE OS! Imagine their reactions that the Strike isn't equipped with the GUND-Format haha! Then he started to help people in Vanadis and the members just praised him as Kira gained the moniker "Vanadis' Rising Prodigy". During his time there, he was adopted by the Samaya Family, which was supposed to make him Kira Samaya, but Kira himself keeps his Yamato name so it's Kira Samaya Yamato. 

Currently in whatever month is today in Ad Stella... 

"Restarting Permet link connection test. Three. Two. One. Interconnect established. Currently on layer 31. Please commence calling."

"Understood." replied Elnora, currently in Lfrith and wearing a pilot suit as she did what Cardo told her, "Commencing call to layer 31."

"No abnormalities detected in GUND Format. Connect to layer 32."

"Calling layer 32."

"Callback confirmed. Connect to layer 33."

"Calling layer 33." then Elnora pushed a lever but an error message was shown on the monitor.

"Error. No callback. Fallback to layer 10."

"Calling from layer 10 to 33 again." she tried again, but to no avail.

"Error. No callback." 

"Calling layer 33." she tried again.

"Error. No callback." but it failed. Again.

"LF-03 to Thrall. Requesting increase in GUND Format score."

"Negative. That's contrary to the test objective."

"We don't have time." argued Elnora as she did an "I'll do this myself" move, "Executing now."

"Hold on!" Elnora then tried to push the trigger on the lever of Lfrith but to no avail, "Elnora. Let's end for the day."

"I'm not yet in the dangerous range. Let me increase the level and test layer 33-"

"That's enough, Elnora."  The stern finality words from Cardo reached Elnora, who then hesitated as she accepted her defeat with a, "Yes ma'am." reply.

"Test concluded. Begin analysis of Pemut influx values."
"Understood. Beginning analysis."
"Detected any abnormal fluctuations?"
"Look for tremors before the fluctuation."