Their Choice

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting/Flashback Text

-Linebreak-

"She's founded a company? For Gundams?" Chuchu asked Nika and Martin, who attended the party yesterday.

"It was Miorine-san's own idea!" Nika confirmed as she looked back at Martin.

"She solicited investment and bought out some of Peil's and Shin Sei's development teams on the spot." Martin voiced out his experience back at the part, "I almost fainted."

Then the mechanics, who are playing cards, looked back to the two attendees.

"Rich girls do everything flashier." Ojelo commented as he then focused his gaze at the game.

"She must have an ulterior motive." Nuno added as he placed a card on the table, "Four."

"Doubt." Till said as Nuno looked at him.

"How did you know?!" Nuno gaped at Till as Ojelo just grinned.

"Suletta-senpai's been having trouble ever since she and Kira-senpai transferred here." Lilique commented as she and Aliya are doing another fortune shit again.

Aliya then pointed her finger to the rock in the middle of the board, "You will have trouble with men in the near future." Aliya informed Lilique, who just chuckled in the end.

"What?! That's the last thing I need!" Lilique shrugged.

The Chuchu lied back to her bean bag, "Shouldn't we just let her do as she likes? It's got nothing to do with me."

"It's got plenty to do with you." Miorine suddenly said, with a paint spray gun in her hand as Suletta, who has an uneasy expression on her face, and Kira are behind her. All three of them are wearing matching t-shirts and shorts and they're all covered in paint.

"Miorine-san?" Nika called out, not expecting her.

"What'd you bring the Princess here for?" Chuchu asked in a bored expression as she patted her bean bag.

"I'm setting up the company here."

"Eh?" Came the shocked Nika.

"GUND-ARM, Inc. will be run by me and everyone here." Miorine proclaimed as she smiled, "That's it. You're welcome."

"Huh?/Say what?!" came the confused responses of Nika, Martin and Chuchu.

"Now the company's launched, there's a ton of things to do."

"D-Don't talk like we've agreed to this!" Ojelo objected, "And why us, any-" then he paused as Miorine pointed the spray gun to his face.

"That's what that idiot told me, and I don't care." Miorine said as she motioned her head to the Coordinator, who grumbled at that, "You'll be properly paid. Any other questions? None, right?" Miorine said as she looked at the others.

"I'm sorry." Suletta apologized as she repeatedly bowed, "I'm so sorry. I apologize for whatever Miorine-san's doing."

Kira however, just sighed instead, "It's also my fault. She's ignoring everything we said. Sorry, everyone."

"What will your company be doing with Gundams, anyway?" Aliya asked as she and Lilique looked back at Miorine.

"That's..." Miorine answered until she admitted, "what I'm about to figure out."