Refuge at Orb

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting/Flashback Text

-Linebreak-

In a assigned room, Miorine is currently using Kira's laptop as she is currently scrolling through the internet or such to find out about this timeline's history. More specifically... Coordinators, Naturals, and the ongoing Alliance-PLANT Wars/Bloody Valentine War.

"The Great War... Also known as the Bloody Valentine War. It was started on February 11, 70 CE by a group of racist Xenophobes known as the Blue Cosmos." Miorine noted as she read the article... and her face frowned when she read their motto, ""For the preservation of our blue and pure world"....? Really?"

Then she shook her head as she continued to read the rest.

"Blue Cosmos began to assassinate multiple Coordinators on Earth before the war began, and that made the Coordinators to go to space and live on the PLANT Colonies. But, despite most Coordinators living at the PLANTs or within neutral nations such as the Orb Union, it wasn't enough for Blue Cosmos - as they believed the Coordinators had to be eradicated, no matter where they lived..."

"On February 5, C.E. 70, a peace conference held at the lunar city Copernicus between the United Nations and the PLANT Colonies was attacked by terrorists. The attack resulted in the deaths of the entire UN leadership, including the Secretary-General and all attending Earth nation representatives, with PLANT Supreme Chairman Siegel Clyne the sole survivor due to not being present during the assault. Following the attack, the Atlantic Federation blamed the PLANT Supreme Council for the tragedy, claiming that it was carried out by ZAFT, despite no direct evidence validating the claim." Miorine then made a face at that information, "It's already obvious that Blue Cosmos' the ones that orchestrated the attack! But... they can't accuse them with no evidence despite the obvious... sadly."

"Two days after the dubbed Tragedy of Copernicus, between February 7 and February 11, a newly formed coalition was formed. The coalition is called... Earth Alliance." Miorine then stopped as she looked at the clothes she was wearing, a pink female uniform of the Earth Alliance... If she remembered correctly, the Archangel Corps. defected from the coalition after the stunt the Alliance pulled back at JOSH-A. Then she resumed back to reading. 

"In response, the newly formed Earth Alliance issued a declaration of war on the PLANT, on 11 February."

"Three days later, on 14 February C.E. 70, the Earth Alliance, obviously it was Blue Cosmos' leaders, launched a nuclear attack against the PLANTs. The Agamemnon-class carrier Roosevelt deployed a nuclear warhead that struck Junius 7, a PLANT-type space colony in the PLANT's Junius City area, destroying the colony and killing 243,721 civilians. The incident was soon infamously called the Bloody Valentine Incident, marking the opening of hostilities between the Earth Alliance and ZAFT."

Then she paused as she began to process the information she gained...

"So basically... The Cosmic Era's current problem is the same as Ad Stella's... but it became a full-out war instead." Miorine muttered in disbelief that she couldn't help but remember the first time she was shown the history of what started this war before...

-Linebreak-

This scenario happened before the Archangel discussed on what's their next plan after their defection.

Murrrue Ramius, the captain of the archangel was having a talk with Miorine Rembran along with Sulette Mercury and Kira Yamato. With Mu La Flaga as the captain's chauffeur. The three teenagers are still wearing their pilot suits. Well, why aren't they changing? Because Miorine wants to know the history of this timeline. Or more specifically... what started this war.