Guel's Pride

"Kira Yamato/Suletta Mercury!" - Normal Text.

"Strike/Aerial!" - Some Random-Ass Bold Text That I Put Just To Make It Look Cool When Other Fanfics Do It Cuz Why Not Text.

"Launching!" - Thinking Text.

"Bruh" - Comms/Mic/TV Audio/ZOOM Meeting/Flashback Text

-Linebreak-

"You have to win this duel." Miorine said as she guided Kira and Suletta through the corridors or hallways of this place, "So both of you won't be expelled and I won't be forced to marry."

"But I don't want Kira-nii-chan to do it." Suletta refused as Kira and Miorine just looked at her, with the latter asking her.

"What? You're not Kira. It only makes sense for us to fight together now!"

"But my list... I made a list of things I wanted to do with or without Kira-nii-chan when we arrived to school." Then she went on to list the things she wants to do when going to school; with one of them being to going on dates with her brother and have more sex with Kira, in which the two sane students blushed as Kira bonked the pervert's head, "Ouchie!"

"Stop that you pervert, you're making the situation awkward." Kira said as the atmosphere became awkward due to Suletta's innocent yet perverted shit, "Besides, you're not the one fighting. I am."

Then they continued through the corridor.

"But still, cheating is wrong!" Suletta continued while holding her head when Kira bonked her as Miorine looked at her.

"Calm down! It's not going to happen right away." Miorine assured, in which Kira asked her "Why is that?". Which Miriorine replied, "Because the legal age for marriage is 17. Which means it won't happen until my birthday, at least." Then they reached out of the corridor.

"R-Really?" Suletta asked as Miorine looked towards the window showing the deep space.

"I'm going to escape here and go to Earth, no matter what." Miorine declared as she looked at the two pilots, "You two need to play as my groom until then." then she raised her pinky, "Let's make a deal."

-Linebreak-

With Guel Jeturk, he's in his new mobile suit called the Daribalde as he took off his helmet.

"Welcome back young master." a Jeturk company staff member asked the boy, "How did you like the Daribalde?"

Guel then went out of his new mobile suit, but not before he grabbed the collar of the staff member, enraged at what they did to his mobile suit, "What the heck did you do to this mobile suit?"

The staff member seemed unfazed by Guel as he explained, "We added a 5th generation Decision-Making Extension AI. It's still a beta version, but it makes composite Bayesian predictions from previous combat data-"

This added more salt to Guel's pride, "Am I not skilled enough to win?!"

Then Vim pulls back his son by the right shoulder and slaps him.

Guel then fell to the Darialde, in disbelief that his dad slapped him again, "Dad..." muttered Guel.

"I gathered these staff members as well as the Daribalde just to make you win." Vim said as he looked at his son, "The Strike is a multi-mode mobile suit, meaning it could use one of its weapons in the duel, but Lady Prospera told me that the Aile Pack is present here, meaning that you could be troubled by its speed. So there's no room here for childish pride!"

Guel then looked down, his pride now wounded by his father as Vim continued, "If you want to be treated like an adult, then win and reclaim the title of Holder from the son of the White Devil!"