We'll see

"You did WHAT?!" Sabo's voice yelled from the other side of the phone.

"I got kids!" Luffy laughed as he swung his arm playfully while holding (Name)'s tiny hand. Law walked beside (Name) and was glaring at Luffy.

Sabo sighed from the end of the line and told Ace about it. Luffy could hear the phone being passed and smiled when Ace's voice spoke. "So who did you get?" He asks curiously, earning a scolding from the other brother about being more reprimanding.

"There's this really nice girl named (Name) and this guy who stabbed me in the leg with a knife named Tra-Guy." Luffy answers, looking down at you as you took a glance at his still bleeding leg.

"It's TRAFALGAR!!" The boy corrects him. His voice loud enough for Ace and Sabo to hear.

"He sure sounds angry. Did you piss him off already?" Ace jokes.
"He was angry when I took (Name) so I decided to get him too. Actually you guys have to help too because your daddies now." He says bluntly, a shout was heard from the other end of the phone and he could hear both his brothers talking at the same time.

"Luffy what the hell did you do?!" Ace yells.

"I have to go now! See you after work!" He chimes and cuts them off.

You glanced worriedly at Law, he looked so pissed off right now that his glare could potentially melt lava. He was the only one who was nice to you in the orphanage while the other kids hated you because of your powers. They called you names like "she-demon" and "little monster".

"Law?" You pipe up, touching his hand and bringing him back from his train of murderous thoughts. "I'm sorry. Please don't be upset with me."

Law blinks at your sad tone and sighs, taking your hand in his. "I'm not upset. I was just worried." He admits shyly.

You were aware of his past and his powers. The two of you were the freaks in the house and no one wanted to adopt either of you, especially not together. If Luffy found out about this, would he hate you too?

You looked up at the raven haired teen and remembered how his arm stretched out, concluding that he has powers too. Then you remembered the names he wrote down in the blanks of 'spouse', he had written two names which made you question who they were. Although you didn't understand what spouse meant, you figured that having two would be too much since the space in the blank would only fit for one name.

"Yosh! Here we are: home sweet home!!!" Luffy cheered as he pulls you and Law into a run. The house was fairly large with a nice front yard that was covered completely in tall grass.

"It seems no one has cleaned this place up in a while." Law murmured to you, glancing warily at Luffy. If he couldn't keep a house clean then how can he take care of two kids?

They were led into the house and the two children gasped at the mess. Shirts were lying across the floor like rags, pizza boxes stacked up on the coffee table in the living room, there were even some dirty paper plates scattered in all parts of each room. You sweat dropped as Law deadpans, "This guy will be the death of us..."

You and Luffy got the brooms and were in charge of sweeping the floor while Law picked up the clothes and plates littering the room. Again, he looked pissed.

"What kind of pigs are you guys, leaving trash all over the place!" Law scolded Luffy as he threw the grimy paper plates into the trash bin in the kitchen. You finished sweeping your side of the room and helped picked up the shirts from the floor, collecting them and placing them in the laundry basket that Law brought out from the bathroom.

This continued on noisily as Law kept complaining about how incapable Luffy is of taking care of children. You decided to ignore them as Luffy just laughs it off and replies the angry ten year old with reasons and excuses. The cleaning was done in about 3 hours, you and the boys were exhausted and smelled horribly like sweat and the combination of all the junk you had to clean up.

"Yosh! Time for a bath!" Luffy chimes as he grabs you and Law, running upstairs to the bathroom.

There were 5 rooms upstairs and 3 of them were occupied by Luffy and whoever else lives here. That would mean you and Law each had a room to yourselves.

Water splashed all over the bathroom floor as your new "dad" tossed you into the surprisingly large bathtub. Actually it was more like a pool than a bathtub. You giggled as Law slowly rises to the surface, his fuzzy hat soaked from being thrown in, and he starts yelling at Luffy.

"OI! DON'T THROW US, IDIOT!"

Luffy laughed and started removing his clothes, jumping into the tub with you. You noticed you and Law were still fully clothed so you took them off.

Law scowled as you and Luffy started splashing each other, flooding the bathroom floor with the water flowing out from the tub. "Oi! You're going to flood the house! Cut it out!" Law growled, earning a splash to the face by Luffy.
~
You sat in the kitchen awkwardly and fumbled with the oversized shirt you were given. It was one of Luffy's old shirts from when he was a kid because you didn't have anything else to wear and your clothes stunk badly. Looking at Law beside you, you noticed he fitted the borrowed clothes perfectly.

"Dinner is heeeere!" Luffy called from the front door.

He couldn't cook to save his life so he just ordered three buckets of fried chicken, spaghetti, and nachos. The three of you ate your meals hungrily, you were starving from all the house work and your stomach had been growling half the time.

A voice shouted from the front door and heavy footsteps walked around the rooms, stopping by the kitchen and seeing you with the boys. Luffy looks behind him and spots a shocked Sabo and a smiling Ace.

"Welcome back, guys!" He greets them, turning to the two of you he says, "(Name), Tra-Guy, these are my brothers Ace and Sabo."

There was a blonde man with wavy hair and a huge scar on his left eye. The other one looked sorta like Luffy, only he had childish freckles on his cheeks. Ace sat down beside you on the table, making you flinch and move your chair closer to Law.

"Maaan, I was getting hungry!" He hums as he picks up a drumstick and bites down.

Sabo sat between Luffy and Law, taking off his top hat and setting it down on his lap. "I was hoping that you were only kidding about the whole adopting thing but you were serious." He sighs, glancing over to you and Law with worried eyes. "Luffy, I hope you realize that none of us took care of kids before."

"It'll be fiiiine," Luffy reassures his brother, patting him on the back with so much force that Sabo coughed.

"We'll see..." Ace murmurs, eyes glancing to the side and watching you.

You shrink down in your seat from the man's gaze. He seemed sorta friendly at first but his stare was the total opposite. The intimidation of his eyes were frightening and you looked to Law for comfort. Law stopped eating, feeling your eyes on him and he moves his chair closer to you.

Law liked you out of anyone else in the orphanage because of how delicate you seemed. It made him feel responsible over you, like you were a substitute to the little sister he had lost a couple of years ago. He'd be damned if he let anyone hurt you, especially these three.

"Don't worry. I won't let them hurt you." He mumbled under his breath as he held your hand from under the table.