Ignored

Luffy woke up to the sounds of absolute silence. Not that he hated it or anything, but it slightly worried him after the argument he had with you the other night.

He sighed and stretched his arms above his head. His back audibly cracking as he did and he flopped back down, resting his head on his pillow as he stared up at the ceiling thoughtfully.

-Flashback-

Luffy, Sabo, and Ace went home quietly with Sabo still covering your mouth shut tightly. You stopped struggling to break free minutes ago and stayed there limp, waiting for the top hatted man to release you.

Once he did, you gave him the hardest kick to the balls he had ever gotten.

The other two brothers stood there in mild shock of your actions, but did nothing to reprimand you.

You glared up at the three, especially Luffy. Unable to contain the hate and anger any longer, you yelled at them with tears streaming down your cheeks.

"HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE HIM THERE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU DO ANYTHING?!"

Ignoring the blurry images of their faces, you continued to yell. Your chest tightened like someone was trying to rip your heart out. Which is exactly what the situation made it feel like.

The loss of your dear friend was bad enough, but the fact that the person you trusted most, the three people you started to trust so much, had done nothing about it at all.

"I hate all of you..."

You ran off as your choked sobs turned into loud wails of anger and remorse. The loud bang of the door could be heard throughout the entire house, followed by the clicking sound of the door being locked.

-End of Flashback-

Sabo felt like punching himself in the face.

He just stayed on his bed awake and tired throughout the entire evening. Again.

It had been two days since Law's kidnapping.

Two days since you had shut yourself inside your room, refusing to speak to any of them.

Sometimes he would worry over you and think that somehow you may have snuck out through the bedroom window. But the faint sniffles and cries he could hear past the door would always prove him otherwise.

With a heavy heart and a loud sigh, Sabo got out of bed and left the room to try and convince you to get out. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes, only to be greeted by the same as Luffy trudged out of his room and stared at him.

"Oi, Sabo, did she come out yet?"

He asked as the two walked towards your room. The bottom of the door was dark, which meant that your lights were off.

But they knew you were still inside. It was as if they could sense the depressed aura coming from inside your room.

"What should we do?" Sabo asked his younger brother. "We can't just leave her like this. She needs to come out someday."

"She hasn't eaten anything either." Ace grumbled from the stairs. In his hands was a tray full of meat and snacks, particularly chocolate-flavored ones.

He walked to his brothers and set the tray down in front of the door. Knocking lightly, he called out to you in hopes that this time you might respond to him.

"(Name), I left you some food outside the door. You really gotta eat something or else you'll get sick."

...

..

.

Silence.

Ace, Sabo, and Luffy sighed in unison. You were completely ignoring them now.

"(Name), I understand that you're upset. But we can't just oppose Doflamingo that easily."

Sabo reasoned out. Every second that you kept silent was like putting salt to a wound. But you didn't care the least bit. You curled up under your blankets and moped.

Guilt was hanging over the three boys. What were they to do?

That was when the sound of the doorbell broke them out of their distress.

"I'll get it."

Luffy offered and ran downstairs to answer the door. If it were Law then it would make things in the house much less depressing.

He scratched his head, yawning a bit, and opened the door but saw no one around. He shrugged it off, thinking it was one of those kid pranks, when a voice made him look down.

"Hello again."

Said a boy with red hair.