Empress VS King

(A/N)

Look who's back, bitches! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *slowly crawls away to hide in shame*
______

The little group ran out into the streets to search for their two missing friends. Except, they weren't...exactly missing...

"(Name)! Mihawk!" Shanks gasped upon seeing the two of you.

"And...Miss Boa Hancock?!" Bellemere blinked twice, rubbed her eyes, then squinted them to see if the tall woman in front of her was merely a trick of the light.

Hancock had both hands holding tightly on the kids' shoulders with an angry frown on her face. Shanks swallowed a lump in his throat - it wasn't very difficult to tell that she wasn't happy in finding out that you and some boy were running off together alone in the streets.

"Good morning," Shanks greeted with an awkward grin.

"There is NOTHING good about this morning!" Hancock yelled, making the group flinch and take a step back. "WHY DID I FIND MY LUFFY'S (NAME)-CHAN UNSUPERVISED IN THE STREETS?!"

Everyone looked to Shanks immediately and the redhead frowned.

"She suddenly ran out of the house looking for her brother," he explained.

You gave him an apologetic look while Mihawk crossed his arms. "Damn this snake for catching us", the ravenette thought irritably.

Hancock sighed and gently pushed the two children towards the house.

"Alright, everyone back inside." She instructed as she warily glanced around. "There's no point in standing here waiting for Doflamingo to catch all of us."

You clicked your tongue, stomping your foot loudly to emphasize your anger towards the arrogant giant with ridiculous pink flamboyance. Mihawk watched your reaction from the corner of his eye and glanced back at Shanks to see how he would react.

"Law is still out there," you began.

Hancock raised an eyebrow, already knowing what you were going to say but keeping silent and letting you talk. Shanks fought the urge to groan, knowing you well enough to figure out where this was heading.

As much as he wanted to help you, he didn't want you to get into trouble either.

"We finally know where he is so I'm gonna go rescue him." You looked up at Boa, eyes burning with determination. She smiled down at you and sighed again.

"...Fine. But I'm going with you" she said.

Everyone's jaws dropped. She actually agreed to it!?

"Fine by me." You nodded.

AND YOU WERE ACTUALLY BRINGING THAT WOMAN ALONG?!?

Apparently, yes, you were.

With an adult tagging along, the small group of friends hurried their way to the place where Smoker met Law. Your heart pounded harder with every step closer towards your goal.

It was a pretty broken down building that looked ready to be demolished. Hancock checked the area to make sure no one was around before heading inside first, ordering you and the rest to follow behind.

"Remember, if I tell you all to run then you run. Understand?" She said, glancing over her shoulder at the children.

"Yes, miss Hancock." You and the others agreed.

She nodded then took a deep breath, cautiously climbing up the staircase two steps at a time. There were muffled voices coming from the upper floor, she noted.

Straining her ears to listen in to the conversation, she could make out three voices from inside the only lit room in the house: one was from an adult male, the other was from a child, and the third...was Doflamingo.

"That's him! That's definitely Law!" You whisper-yelled from behind Hancock.

"They're probably torturing him..." Olvia grimly remarked.

"What do we do, Hancock-sama?" Bartolomeo asked the older woman with a worried look.

Smoker frowned but didn't say anything, instead, hiding something behind his back as Hancock was silent in deep thought.

"The people inside are all men. I can handle it." She said confidently and winked at them.

The knob clicked as she opened the door and strode into the room with an angry scowl. You peered from behind Hancock and saw Law standing behind a tall blonde man with red painted lips. When both your eyes met, Law felt his heart stop.

"Well, well. If it isn't the so-called Snake Empress." Doflamingo chuckled, arms open wide as if he was welcoming their unexpected visitor. "What brings you here~?"

Hancock felt her eyebrow twitch after being addressed so casually by a man who isn't Luffy. She crossed her arms and held her chin up high like she was looking down on him.

"You have something - or rather someone - that I want," she told the assassin and pointed at the small boy wearing a white fuzzy hat. "He is coming with me."

Law didn't even notice that they were talking about him; he was too busy wondering why the hell you were there.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Hancock. This boy here is my property, I can't just let him go so easily." He smirked, glancing behind her and seeing you. "Especially after causing a great deal of problems while he was still serving me. He has to pay his debt, you know~"

Hancock clenched her jaw and forced out a smile, her eyes showing that she was getting irritated. Law looked up at Corazon expectantly and the blonde nodded towards Boa as if telling him to go with her if he was given the chance.

"You'll have to sort that problem out in a different way, Doflamingo, because this child is under my protection now." Hancock said, signalling to Law to come over to her side.

The boy glanced at Corazon again before slowly walking over to join you. It didn't feel right to him to just leave.

Doflamingo twitched his fingers, causing Corazon to choke as an invisible thread tightened around his throat. Law's chest tightened and he stopped walking - he couldn't leave since he didn't have a choice either.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Law." He grinned and licked his lips, holding his hand out towards the conflicted boy. "Come here quietly. Now."

You gasped when Law briefly nodded and turned back, not even looking at you. It broke your heart to see him walk away without even a second glance. The only thing you could think of was...Why, Law?

Shanks placed a hand on your shoulder as he watched Law stand beside the enemy with cold eyes.

"I guess you leave me no choice then," Hancock scoffed at the assassin, hands forming into a heart in front of her. "I'll fight you if I have to!"