The broken

Chris' pov
What the actual fuck just happened I can't believe Leo did all that shit there's definitely no way I'm letting Rowan leave this house. I walked towards Ricky and Rowan oh god she was a mess "Rowan I'm so sorry I didn't know anything about him doing that.." I say in a sad tone.  Rowan didn't say anything she was just holding onto Ricky and crying "Rowan I want you to promise me something.." I say and she looked over at me and nodded.

"I want you to promise Ricky and I that you'll stay here with us and go on tours with us when we decide to go." I say and Rowan gave me a blank stare. "Chris I can't do that.. it's dangerous.." she said while her voice cracked slightly "Rowan I don't care how dangerous it is, we would rather you be safe with us so please Rowan do us this favor and stay with us."

Ricky's pov
"Rowan please.." I say, I want her to be safe I wouldn't want her to be around Leo while we are gone that will be awful. Rowan held onto tighter "fine.. I promise.." she says and I spin her around "yes!!" I say happily and Chris laughed at us. "I wanna join in on this!" Chris said and picked me up "Chris don't even think about it" but he just gave me a smirk oh no he's going to lick my face isn't he? "What I'm not going to lick your face but I will do this!" Chris said while starting to tickle me. "No wait don't tickle me Im holding Rowan!" I say while laughing but Chris just gave me a blank stare "Rowan get him!" He laughed.

"Don't you do I-" I was cut off by her tickling me "too late" she laughed while her and Chris ticked me. I felt Rowan starting to slip and that's when Chris pushed us on the ground "oops!" He said with a smirk while walking away "fucker!" I say with a small laugh. Oh shit I just realized that Rowan is on top on me I bet my face is starting to turn red. Hopefully this doesn't cause me to have a boner that will be very embarrassing.

Rowan's pov
Oh god this is kind of embarrassing I swear I need to plan on something to get revenge on Chris. I looked down at Ricky and of course my face started to heat up "I.. I'm sorry" I say with a nervous laugh while getting off him. "Hey don't be sorry, we can just get revenge on Chris later." He says and I nodded "now let's go do something fun!" Ricky said happily. "What are we going to do?" I asked "don't ask questions!" He whined

"Now follow me!" Ricky said while grabbing my arm gently, Ricky took me into his bedroom and opened the window. "I want you to trust me okay?" He says "Ricky I do trust you.." oh god this is hard for me to say I barely trust anyone anymore. Ricky grabbed a blanket before stepping outside the window and sitting on the roof "come on I don't bite!" He says with a small laugh, I sighed gently before stepping outside.

I sat down next to Ricky and looked up at the beautiful sky the stars were amazing tonight but one thing crossed my mind. I can't get over the fact that Leo was the one that killed my parents out of all things he could've done why them? He should've just killed me. I should've listened to my parents when they told me that Leo was bad but I was so stupid and decided that he would change damn I was wrong big time.

Ricky must've noticed that I have been zoning out and not talking because he wrapped his arm around me "hey it's going to be okay.." he whispered in my ear. I took a deep breath before resting my head on his shoulder oh no the butterflies are coming back but it's a good feeling I shouldn't be falling in love with Ricky when I'm with Leo but I can't stop these feelings anymore.

~ the next day ~

I woke up to my phone ringing "uhm hello..?" I say while answering the phone "Rowan! I need you to come into work it's slammed here and I can't do it on my own. Please get here as soon as possible!" My boss said. "I'll be there soon.." I say with a small sigh before hanging up, I got up and looked around the room oh shit i guess I fell asleep outside with Mr horror so he brought me inside how nice of him. But where is he?

I walked downstairs and noticed Ricky sleeping on the couch he looked so peaceful while he sleeps. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote "going to work be back in a couple hours." I kissed the top of his head before leaving for work. Once I got to Hottopic the place was extremely packed I guess my boss was right for once "Rowan you made it! Thank you for coming in" he said "of course I love helping out.." I lied.

After helping a few customers I heard a loud voice that I knew way too well "Spencer.. I need to go on the back please.." I say worried. "Woah Rowan what's going on??" He said "Leo is here.. he's the one that is doing the fucked up things to me.. please Spencer I can't take the pain anymore.." I say in a sad tone. "Go I'll tell him that you haven't been showing up for work" I nodded and headed to the break room fast.

Leo's pov
I walked inside of Hottopic and of course there was people in my way "move!" I shout while making my way up to the front. "Spencer! Where the fuck is Rowan?!" I shout "woah first off buddy I don't know who you think you are walking into my store like that!" Spencer shouted at me. "Look I'm trying to find my girlfriend so please tell me she's here right now!" I say angrily "sorry man she hasn't been showing up for work maybe she's staying with someone?" Spencer said.

I laughed "she doesn't have anyone to go too, her parents are dead, she doesn't have friends, oh she's not even with Ricky horror!" I shout. Before leaving this awful place maybe she is staying with Ricky and she's just hiding I'll have to check shit out more.

Rowan's pov
Spencer walked inside the room "he's gone now.." he said and I nodded "thank you for doing that for me.." I say. "Listen Rowan are you safe somewhere?" He asked and I nodded "yes I'm staying with a good friend.. but I need to ask you something.." I say nervously. "Anything Rowan what's up?" He asked and I took a deep breath "is it okay if I take a week off work I need time to plan on what I'm going to do.." I say.

"Rowan of course you can just promise me that you'll be okay.." he says "I promise.." I say with a small frown. "I'll be out here please take your time on coming back out" Spencer said and I nodded. I sighed while taking a notebook out of my bag and started writing a letter for Ricky this is going to be hard for me to do but it needs to be done.
~ a few hours passed~
After work today the guys and I had a lot of fun, Ricky and I joked around while Chris and Ryan were trying to make Ricky kiss me. I mean I wouldn't mind if he did but damn these fuckers for trying this right now when they know what situation I'm in. "I'm going to go lay down I'm exhausted.." I say before getting up "goodnight Rowan, I'll be down here if you need anything." Ricky said and I nodded.

Little did he know that I was going to leave this will be painful for me but I need to do what's right. I can't let Leo hurt him or Chris that will be my fault and I wouldn't forgive myself for it. Once I got into Ricky's bedroom I waited a good 10 minutes to make sure nobody was coming up welp here goes nothing I set the letter down on Ricky's bed and quietly went out through the window. Luckily the Jump down wasn't too bad but now where am I going to go? I guess I'll find that out soon right..?