-6-

Lizzie's pov:

It's now 6:30am, and i'm planning on taking the day off with Freya. I've already called the school to let them know.

I decide to check on her, knocking on her door. There's no answer, so I assume she's sleeping. I walk over to her, brushing the hairs out of her face.

I verbally gasp when I see the bruise on her face. Poor girl must have covered it with makeup. I'll talk to her about it once she wakes up. I quietly walk out of the room, closing the door. What am I going to do?

Freya's pov:

I wake up slowly, and check the small clock beside the bed. '9:30'. Shit, i'm late to school.

I rush out of the guest bedroom and stumble into the kitchen.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?" Miss Olsen asks.

"We're late to school!" I exclaim.

"Hey hey, don't worry. I've already called the school to let them know." She says.

"Oh my god, thank you so much." I say, out of breath.

She just chuckles before returning to a worried face. "Can I ask how you got that bruise on your face?"

Huh..what bruise, oh my makeup is washed off. "Oh uh I don't know?" I say.

"Honey, I want you help you." She says.

"It's fine really, i'm okay." I say, a little bit annoyed.

"Okay, we'll talk about this another time. Do you want breakfast?" She asks.

"No." I reply bluntly.

"Let me rephrase, let's go eat breakfast." She says.

I huff in annoyance, and sit on one of the kitchen chairs. She starts making some eggs, and puts them on a plate for both of us.

She pushes the plate towards me, and I just push it away. I'm not eating.

"Honey, you've got to eat." Miss Olsen says.

I want to open my mouth to say something, but all I can do is cry.

"Oh sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Everything is just so overwhelming. The questions she's asking, eating, my family, everything. "I don't know" I really don't know. What's wrong with me?

"Oh honey, you can talk to me. I'll always be here for you my sweet girl." Miss Olsen says.

"I..everything is just too much." I mutter, putting my hands over my head.

"Oh baby, i'm so sorry." She coos. "Try to say what's wrong."

"I don't know. The questions, my family, eating, everything is too much." I sob out.

"Oh honey.. i'm sorry. I'm so so sorry you feel this way, and i'm going to help you. I'm going to help you feel happy and feel safe. I'll be that person you can lean on, sweetheart." Miss Olsen says.

I just cry, and she comes closer wrapping her arms around me. I must admit, she smells good. I cry into her chest, and she just rubs my back.

"Maybe life just isn't meant for me." I whisper.

Lizzie's pov

"Maybe life just isn't meant for me." She whispers.

My heart stops. Those aren't words you ever want to hear.