• 2 •

Freya's pov
2 weeks later..

"Maybe if you weren't such a fucking bitch I wouldn't have-"

I cut him off. "Wouldn't have what? Punch me right in the nose? Give me a black eye? Embarrass me in front of my coworkers?" I yell back at his.

"You don't get to yell at me." He says, coldly.

"And what, you fucking do?"

"You don't know when to stop, huh. Maybe this will teach you another fucking lesson." He yells.

Before I have time to react he kicks me right in the stomach. I fall to the ground, clutching my stomach in pain. I look at him, with tears. "We're.. we're done." I manage to say through the pain.

He storms right over to me. "The fuck we aren't. I own you. No guy will ever love you the same way I do." He yells.

I just nod and he leaves the house, slamming the door shut.

I try to stand up, but I instantly fall right back down. I can't tell if it's the pain or the lack of food in my system right now that's making me feel dizzy.

I relapsed. I mean, he isn't the only reason I did, but he his the primary reason. Work has been causing me a lot of stress lately. I'm working overtime constantly, and the job isn't easy.

I haven't told my mom yet, I mean I haven't spoken to her in a month, but i'm supposed to be going out to brunch with her this weekend. I might just cancel and say i'm not feeling good. If I say i'm not hungry, she'll know right away that something is up. I decide to call her now.

"Hey mama" I say.

"Hi baby, i'm so excited for our brunch date this weekend!" She says.

"About that..I don't feel to good. I think I'm coming down with something, so I most likely can't go" I lie.

"Okay i'll come to see you now!" My mom says.

"No no...let's go for a walk. I need some fresh air. I'll drive to your place and we can walk around the lake there." I say.

"Okay, honey. I'll see you then, drive safe."

I drive to her place and knock on the door. She instantly opens it and hugs me tight.

"I've missed you so much!" She says.

"I've missed you too" I say, smiling.

She breaks the hug and takes a look at my face.

"Are you okay..?" She asks.

"Yeah, i'm just a little sick." I say.

"No..you don't just look sick, you look..different."

I just shrug.

"Freya, please don't lie to me. What's going on, honey?" She asks, her voice more concerned than anything.

"Nothing!" I say.

"Freya.."

"No, mom just stop." I say with annoyance.

"Freya, don't shut me out. Please tell me what's wrong." She says.

"Mom just drop it! I'm just sick and a little stressed from work, okay?"

"Okay, honey." She says, sadly.

I feel bad for getting annoyed with her, but she doesn't need to know. I can deal with this on my own, i'm not 15 anymore.

I wrote this on a plane so it's gonna suck. I want to go back on my trip so bad.

like uhm hello i want to live here