-18-

Freya's pov

I wake up in some dimmed room. I start to cry silently, pulling my knees up to my chest. Out of no where the man comes in the room.

"Do as I say and i'll let you go." He says harshly.

I nod, as silent tears fall down my cheeks. He pulls off my pants and underwear before unbuckling his own.

Not again. Please not again, what did I do to deserve this. I don't dare to say anything though, because I want to go home. I want Lizzie.

He forcefully shoves himself in me and I scream out in pain. His thrusts get more painful and I can't do anything about it. He finally finishes and throws my clothes back on me. I quickly put them back on and he leads me to outside. He slams the door in my face leaving me alone outside in the dark.

It takes a moment for me to collect my thoughts before I start to sprint home. There's only one thing on my mind, Lizzie. I finally arrive and swing open the door.

"Freya where the hell have you-" She stops when she sees me.

"Oh my god, Freya." She whispers. Her eyes travel down to my pants.

I look down to see blood all over my pants.

"Lizzie" I cry out.

She just pulls me into a hug on the ground, rocking me back and fourth.

Lizzie's pov

It had been 5 hours since Freya went on the walk and i've been going insane. She forgot her phone at home and i've already called the police 4 hours ago. I finally hear her come through the door.

"Freya where the hell have you-" I stop myself after seeing her. Her upper part of her pants is covered in blood.

I pull her into a hug on the floor, rocking her back and fourth. She keeps repeating that she's sorry.

Once her cries calm down, I decide now is a good time to talk to her.

"Can you tell me what happened, my sweet girl?" I ask, softly.

"I-it happened again." She whispers.

She was raped. She was raped again. Why can't anyone give her a fucking break.

"Oh baby," I cry out.

"I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." I whisper.

She just cries into my shoulder more. "It's okay, mama." She mutters.

My heart warms at the name. "Do you want to go to the hospital and have a rape kit done so we can make sure whoever did this to you is locked up?" I ask, softly.

"I don't wanna go back out." She cries.

"Oh sweetheart." I coo.

Time skip to a few hours later

Freya agreed to go to the hospital. Not by me forcing her, she came to me on her own and said she wanted to go.

"Miss Olsen? A room is ready for you and your daughter." A kind woman says.

I thank her and we make our way into the room.

"Hi there! I'm Doctor Brown, you must be Freya?" The doctor asks.

Freya nods, still clinging to my side.  

Time skip to after the examination is done.

"Okay, so are you sure you didn't see the license plate number?" The officer asks, for the millionth time.

"She told you, she didn't fucking see the number." I say, sternly. I'm tired of them making Freya uncomfortable. She's been crying for the last 10
minutes, and they seem to not give a shit.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we'd like to hear from Freya." The officer states.

"Well, she's already answered your questions multiple times." I say.

"One last thing we'd like from you both, can we take Freya for a drive around your neighbourhood so she can point out the house?" The officer asks.

"Fine, but i'm coming with her." I state.

We get in the car, and Freya's breathing has gotten out of control. I pull her to my chest, so she can hear my breathing. After a while, she calms down.

"Okay Freya, let us know if any of these houses look familiar." The officer says.

5 minutes go by, and Freya's eyes widen.

"It's that one, number 36." She says, as tears stream down her face.

The officer gets out from our car, and all the other police cars park beside us and they all break down the door of the house.

A few moments go by, and we see a man in handcuffs, giving Freya a death glare.

She breaks out into a sob, her panicky state returning. Oh how my heart breaks for this girl.