-24-

Lizzie's pov

How did I not see this coming. I should've known, I should've prevented this. In all honesty I need help. Not for myself, but for Freya. I don't know how to help her. We're going to talk to her therapist again tomorrow. As of now, she's been doing online school. I'm not worried about that, she's pretty passionate about getting A's.

"Hey Freya, baby i'm so sorry you're feeling this way." I coo.

"It's too hard, Lizzie. I tried, I really tried." She sobs.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm not mad at all. I just wish that you didn't have to go through any of this." I say, pulling her into a hug. "How about we watch a movie."

"No, Brooklyn 99." She says, giving me a little smile.

I sarcastically groan. "Again?! How many times have you rewatched that show?" I laugh.

We walk to the couch and cuddle with warm blankets. After a few episodes she asks me something that shocks me a little bit.

"Hey Lizzie," She asks.

"Yes, my love?"

"Umm, can we make some hot chocolate?" She asks.

Now, I know this doesn't seem like much, but it is a huge step. I know it's not a meal, but it's still something. She's listening to her cravings, and that's progress.

"Of course. Do you want some marshmallows with it."

She pauses for a bit, deep in thoughts. I can basically read her mind at this point.

"Freya, I know you want marshmallows with it. A part of your brain may be telling you to not have them, but that part is wrong. Trust me baby, you can have them. You deserve to feel happy again my sweet angel." I say, softly.

"I'll have them." She says.

I smile and start making our hot chocolates in some silly mugs.

"I have a therapy appointment tomorrow, right?" She asks.

I nod my head, busy making our hot chocolates perfect.

"Could I uh, go in alone this time." She asks.

"Of course, it's meant for you. I just came in with you last time because it was your first time and you were scared balls for it." I say.

I hand her a mug and we get back to cuddling on the couch watching the show.

"I love you so much Lizzie." She says.

"I love you too, baby."

guys i got a part time job