3. Unexpected Encounter

9:00 AM

9:00 AM

Author's pov

Y/N along with Lisa and Namjoon reached to Mr. Bang's company. They entered with quick steps and found Mr. Bang already waiting to greet them. 

"Welcome Miss Shin,We all are really pleasured to meet you, Thanks for giving us your precious time " Mr. Bang greeted and bowed deep with some other employees.

to which in response Y/N and the team bowed

"Nice to see you Mr. Bang" Y/N said with a sweet yet formal smile.

"Always saw you in screens during online meetings, I am delighted to see you in real" he joked

Y/N responded with a smile. Both the teams entered the building and the two ceo with there assistants were now in the Bang's office room.

Y/N pov

We were talking regarding different things other than the purpose we are here. We both know before talking about the deal its really important to make the atmosphere light and comfortable.

Just then I saw a pic of boy on the wall behind Mr. Bang. He must be in his 20s.

''That's my nephew, Taehyung'' Mr. Bang spoke following my gaze towards the picture.

   "oh...."I said

"Actually soon after my retirement he will be taking the charge. He is like my son. I have seen him growing up in front of me "He spoke with tenderness.

"Why? why not your own son" I asked. He took a pause, smiled and said"I don't have a son".

....oh.... looks like god really did not do justice to such nice man. Beside the deal, I think he is a very nice man. I gave a last glance to the pic and decided to take a break. I went to the canteen of the company, walked towards the coffee counter.....

Taehyung's pov

Early in the morning, after dropping Soojin to school. Jennie started a argument when I again asked the same questions. I really don't know what has got into her. She was never like this before. My brain is about to explode due to anger neither is my mood right. Jimin, my secretary and my best friend is sitting next to me on the coffee counter while trying to light my mood

"Don't get so hyped, you are literlly spiting fire to every employee even the cleaning workers she must be stresed due to her work,That's all" He said

"Why? is she the president of Korea that she is too busy to atleast talk politely to her family? "

"RELAX!!! coffee?" he asked

"TEA...sugar free" I replied

Just then the lady on the counter spilled coffee on my suit while passing it to Jimin.

"JESUS!!! are you blind? or just don't have a brain? " I spat with anger

"really sorry Sir" she said and ran towards me with the tissue

"Stay away!!....aah...disgusting!!" I showed my palm up to stop her

"r-really sorry Sir"

"Sorry my foot"

"Aren't you being too rude now" a voice said from behind. I turned around and saw a women of maybe my age, dressed in suit,hands crossed over her chest and frowned eyebrows.

"What?" i asked 

"I said you are being rude now" she replied with stern voice.

"Do you even know what she did? "

"She spilled coffee on your expensive  suit that too by accident, after all she is also a human "

......I remained silent on this

"if you are at a higher position this doesn't gives you the right to disrespect the people lower than you...if you are angry for reason, then they are not at fault" She continued.

"Who are you to lecture me about values and stuffs" I asked I mean why is she trying to be my teacher?

"that does not matter right now.....what matters is that you should not take out you anger on employees  or you'll be the reason for their bad day " she said without giving a damn about my question.

"don't dare to talk to me with that stern voice" I threaten

"or What??!!" she went even louder

"or i'll just-" my words were cut by her's

"MR. KIM TAEHYUNG..." she said then she walked towards me with slow yet strong steps and came very close to me. Both of us were looking at each other angrily.

Her lips curved in a devilish smirk an she said"you will get know soon about who I am? " she didn't wait for my reply turned and walked away like nothing happened. Employees around me were gossiping. I stormed off to my cabin.

Today I have an important meeting to attend. All these shits just ruined my morning. I have to prepare stuffs for today's meeting along with Uncle Bang..

11:00 AM

Author's pov

Bang team was all ready for the meeting. They were determined to take to the deal. everything was being supervised by Taehyung. He loves to win in every single task. A perfectionist.

Mr. Bang came in the meeting room and said"it's time now, get the presentation ready". He sat on his chair beside his beloved nephew. they smiled to each other as if tell 'good luck'.

"Where are they?" Taehyung asked while siping water. Just then Y/n and her team entered.

Taehyung's eyes popped out. Everyone in the room stood up and bowed along with Mr. Bang.

But Y/n's eyes got fixed on Taehyung, she smirked a little and bowed in response to other.

"Taehyung,Meet Miss Shin Y/N, founder and CEO of Pacific Valley software entertainment" Mr. Bang said with a smile. Taehyung choked on air, his spine froze. He knows now  that before even trying , he lost the match.

to be continued.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. Tey are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone.

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...

STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY

GOSH!!! MY FINGERS HURT NOW.... i should really type often!!!