19.The Family time

Author's Pov

At Taehyung's place

Everyone was shocked. Taehyung told them everything. Though he didn't mention anything about Y/N.

After lunch everyone sat together in the living room. All were consoling him.
"How this happened?" His father said.
"I didn't like her from the start. You remember Eomma, in our first meet after wedding, she was so rude to me and you" Dahyun said irritated.
" Dahyun, it is not the right time to discuss that" his father said.

Later that night.

Taehyung was standing in the balcony looking at the empty road.
He thought-"how can I stay strong? I remember giving my everything to this marriage. How could Jennie say that I didn't take care of her."
Another voice ringed in his head. "Stay strong, you have Soojin to look after." He sighed thinking -what exactly she meant by strong.
" Tae,what are looking at?" His mother said sweetly.
"Nothing just spacing out" Taehyung replied.
"Hey I know you are stressed." She said caressing his scalp. Taehyung instantly hugged her like a baby.
"I had thought of a beautiful family. I wanted a peaceful life. This is not I wished for" he said while coming out from her arms.
"Things don't always work the way we want. This is Life." She said.
Taehyung looked at her intensively. He suddenly smiled a little remembering Y/N saying the same words.
"She also said that.." He said. "Who?" His mother asked.
"Someone pretty" he said putting his one arm across her shoulders.
"Pretty who?" She asked again.
"I'll TELL you later" he said.

Later after dinner...
Taehyung was sitting on the sofa in living room alone. Dahyun came and sat beside him and smiled.
"You are not preparing to sleep?" He asked.
"I will soon but I want to talk to you now." She said.
He raised his eyebrows telling her to go further.
"Oppa... I might not know what exactly you are going through but I know one thing.... Nothing is forever, nither pain nor happiness. You will definitely find a reason to come out of it. I think you should find that reason." She said
"What reason exactly?" He asked.
"Anything could be the reason. Maybe it can be Soojin or someone else." She replied
"Who someone else?" He asked.
"I don't know. Maybe you fall in love again."She said and shrugged.

"I don't think so that'll ever happen again " he said looking down at his hands.
" I am not forcing for it. What if you find someone better than Jennie. Someone who can handle your broken heart. Someone more perfect. Someone who can understand what exactly you are going through. Maybe you fall in love again " Dahyun said stressing on the word Perfect.
"I don't think so but still I take your opinion" he said and smiled at last.
Dahyun smiled in response.

Next morning...
Everyone was sitting for breakfast.
"Tae call dolly for breakfast" His mother said.
Taehyung went to Dahyun's room to call her. He entered and saw her sitting on her study table revising some notes. He went near and said.
" Come on let's go for breakfast"
"Just a moment" she said still concentrating on her study table.
He pulled a chair and sat beside her .
"Why are you so nervous today? Do you have some presentation?" He asked looking at the papers.
"Yeah, it is a case study on a marketing strategy" she said smiling
"What strategy?" He asked.
"Uh- do you know Pacific valley Software entertainments?" She asked.
"Ofcourse I have-" he said in excitement but his words were cut by her.
"The Founder and CEO of that company- SHIN Y/N, we are studying her marketing strategy on attracting the young genz. Oh! I am impressed. How cool she must be!!. Literally I am her fan now. I saw her picture on internet. I wish I could meet her once" Dahyun kept fangirling and Taehyung looked at her in surprised and excitement.
"What if I say.. i am working with her on a project?" He asked creating suspense.
Dahyun looked at him all shocked. She dropped her papers on the table and instantly turned towards him. She observed his expression. He had his lips pressed, she understood...
"Is it true? Are you really working with her" she said while grabbing his hands tightly in over joy.

He smirked playfully and slowly nodded.
Dahyun jumped on him and hugged.
"OPPA!!!!" SHE SCREAMED.
She straighten herself and said,"I want meet her.. please"
Taehyung distance himself and said no.
"Why!!??" She shouted. He came out of the room and she followed him trying to block his path. While coming to the dinning table, Dahyun kept pleading and talking while Taehyung just enjoy her state.
"No she is a very busy lady. She doesn't have time for this all" he said while sitting on the chair.
"Aish.. Brother and sister, why are you making noise early in the morning?" His mother said all irritated.
"Eomma tell him please, you remember I always talk about a businesswoman who inspired me. He knows her very well. I want to meet her.
Taehyung looked at has mother. "You know her?"
"No, only heard from her mouth. The day she got this case study, she researched about her and now is completely head over heels for her. She keeps annoying me with her praise, if you know her, please let both meet so that I am free". His mother said taking out all her frustration.
Taehyung laughed at himself . He thought that his entire family knew her before hand, one-way or the other. But he didn't. He was more happy with the fact that he knows her as a very good friend.

All proceeded with breakfast. Hai father said
"Taehyung I think you should leave Soojin with us for few weeks"
Taehyung's hand got stuck. He looked at him with questionable look.
"I mean you are already disturbed and She also must be feeling lonely. For few days she will stay with us, she will be around our care. You will also get time to pick yourself up." His father explained.
"I completely agree with your father" his mother said. "Oppa me too" Dahyun said.
Taehyung sighed and nodded in agreement.
_______________________
To be continued.....
____________________
Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY .

Aah! I took too much time to write this chap. But I wish it's worth it.
See you soon. Readers..