23. Destruction begins

2 months later
Author's Pov
Y/N was working in her cabin. Namjoon burst open the door and said.
"Did you read today's news?"
Y/N shook her head in NO
He came and placed the tablet infront of her.
Y/N read the headline of small paragraph .
"Kims parted their ways"
She read through it.

"The heir and Marketing head of Hybe software development groups, Kim Taehyung has announced his divorce. His ex- wife, Kim Jennie is a model at Chanel.
Once upon a time she was one of the renowned models of Korea. But now only Chanel has hired her.
The couples explained nothing about this sudden split but said that it is due to some personal altercations. "

Y/N pushed the tablet away and continued to work on her computer. Namjoon frowned.
"You don't want to say anything about it? " He asked.
"What should I say, Things are going the way it should go." She said
"But we didn't plan for this, I didn't expect that he would take this step so early." He said.
"Yeah, but I was expecting ". She said with her calm voice.

"You are unpredictable Y/N" he said and shook his head.
Y/N smiled and said asked," Talk to our team I'm Korea. Ask them when the project is getting over".
Namjoon nodded and left the cabin.

Y/N sighed and opened her phone.
She message Taehyung
" Are you Okay?"
To which Taehyung immediately replied.
"Looks like you read the news, I am okay thanks."
Y/N nodded and went back to her work.

In Korea.
In Hybe's building
Employees were gossiping about the news.
Taehyung was discussing some files with an employee. He closed the file and went straight to his cabin. On the way he could hear gossips. He ignored them though.
Jimin came inside the cabin and said. " Taehyung, Miss Shin is asking about the project progression. "
Taehyung looked at the records and smiled,"I'll tell her myself".
Jimin narrowed his eyes.
"Ok do it soon".
He left and Taehyung called Y/N

"Hello Miss Shin" Taehyung said with sweet voice.
"Good morning Mr. Kim." Y/N replied.
"I want to tell you that you should pack your bags" Taehyung said.
"Pack my bags?" She frowned.
"Yeah, Cause the product is ready and by second week we will be launching it"
"Okay then" she said
"And I'll be introducing it, please come on time so you can hear me" He said.
"I know you'll do great, don't wait for me" She said
"I'll still wait, Have a nice day, Y/N..." He said and cut the phone.

At the Chanel headquarter
In Yoo Seung Ho's cabin
Seung Ho's secretary came in and said, "Sir did you see the news?"
She took her phone and gave to him. He read through the article and sighed.
"So?" He asked
"Sir, I think Miss Shin was right, Jennie's social image can effect our brand. If you see, our brand name is being mentioned multiple times in this article." The secretary replied.
Seung Ho took a deep breath and said," I'll think over it, you can go now"
The secretary left the cabin.

At night
Jennie's place
Hoseok came in and said,"hey".
Jennie's face lit
"Hi, Honey" She threw her arms on his shoulders.
"You look tired " She said
"Yeah won't you relax me" he said and sniffed her neck. She smirked and said,"Why not?" She pulled him by his tie and drag him to the bedroom.
2 and half hour later..
Jennie was sleeping peacefully. Hoseok looked at her. He took off the sheet from her body, exposing her skin. He clicked some pictures of her and smirked.
"To be honest, she is sizzling hot " he Said to himself.
To be continued.....
__________________________

Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY .

I know I know this part is short but I have a reason.
The next Chapter is my favourite so I don't want to mix it with this part.
Hope you all are enjoying the story...