25. Christmas Carnival.

Author's Pov.
Taehyung went silent for a moment and said." Yeah I'll be fine"
He sighed and said,"thanks for caring about me."
Jimin came with three glass of champagne and gave it them. Taehyung said in a low voice," Why three? Are you going to stand here with us"
"Ofcourse" Jimin smirked and shrugged. He turned his attention towards Y/N
"Miss Shin, do you like winters?" Jimin said.
"Yes" Y/N said.
"So would you like to go with me to the Christmas Carnival... It is held every year from the starting of snowfall and ended with New year Eve." Jimin said with a hope to hear yes.
Taehyung's eyes widen on his question. He looked at her with intensity..as if deep down his core he wants her to say no.
"I don't think that's possible, Mr. Park"Y/N said. Jimin's smile shrinks and Taehyung relaxed.

Time SKIPS....
At evening time..

Y/N was roaming around the streets of Seoul

Y/N was roaming around the streets of Seoul. Refreshing every memory of her child hood. Everything is almost the same. The ice cream and desert shop. Where she would always look at the staff decorating cakes and pastries.
She stood there and looked at them putting sprinkles on the cupcakes. Suddenly a small white wet thing landed on her nose. She wipped it off and frowned. Customers coming out of the shop said in excitement,"THE SNOWFALL HAS ARRIVED" Y/N turned around and looked at the sky, true..it was shedding snow. She roamed there and watched the roads getting covered with snow. After an hour or Two. The streets looked like a shot from fairy tales

She stood at a side and looked at the some people hurrying to their work

She stood at a side and looked at the some people hurrying to their work. She frowned and asked one of the people who were lifted baskets of decoration materials.
"Ajhumma! What happened? Why are you all in hurry"
"Today is the first day of SNOWFALL... We are preparing for the Christmas Carnival. It will start from tomorrow" the lady said and smiled.
Y/n bowed to her and continued staring at the streets and then sky.
Suddenly an umbrella came over her head. She looked and found him smiling at the sky.

 She looked and found him smiling at the sky

"Indeed, you love winters. isn't it?" He looked at her and Said.
"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked.
"Doing what exactly you are doing here, enjoying the first snowfall" Taehyung said. Suddenly Soojin came from his behind and said."Unnie, Annyong" she smiled and giggles.
Y/n could not control and smiled widely looking at her. She bent down to her level and said,"I see looks like Someone's promised is going to fulfill. You are going to Seoul tower.right?"
"Right!" Soojin giggled.
"And I assume, you are going to walk around the streets on such a special night." Taehyung interrupted.
Y/N smiled and shrugged as a form of yes. Taehyung sighed at her action.
"Why don't you join us? It will be fun.. you know seeing the city from above." He offered.
"I am not sure-" Her words were cut by Soojin's excitement.
"Please unnie... please " she whined.
Y/N sighed in defeat and said ok. Soojin pulled her by her hand and they went towards their way.

Time SKIPS.....

They reached at the foot of the tower. Y/N looked at the Snowing city under the dazzling light.

 Y/N looked at the Snowing city under the dazzling light

Taehyung came and joined her.
"Appa what happened?" Soojin asked hopefully.
"Ahh.. sorry princess.. they didn't allow to climb the top." Taehyung said hopelessly.
Soojin's mood blurred.
"It's okay, we can come some other time." Y/N said to cheer her up.
"No, day after tomorrow I'll go to Paris for winter trip." Soojin pouted sadly.
"Winter trip?" Y/N frowned.
"Yeah, actually my parents have decided to take care of her and take her to a trip..... But no worries tomorrow, Soojin will be with me all day." Taehyung said explaining.
Y/N smiled.
"Now princess, if you want to see the city from here,you can or you can play with fresh first snow." Taehyung said. The next instance, Soojin jumped around on the snow and played herself. Y/N smiled looking at her.
"Soojin is very lucky to have a great father like you" Y/N said.
"No, I am lucky to have her." Taehyung said.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you something?" She Said. "Yeah?"
"How you and Jennie ended up in marriage?"

To be continued.....
________________________
To be continued....
Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY .

Great 👍 see you soon