17. I(don't)need you..

Author's Pov
At hospital
Y/N led unconscious on the bed. Taehyung kept staring at her.
Suddenly doctor came in and Taehyung stood up..
"Is she okay? What happened to her?" He asked
The doctor looked from the reports and sighed.
"I have told her a hundred times from now, to reduce her alcohol consumption but never listened to me" she said
"She had been like this before also?" He asked
"Yes, she is one of my regular patients, I am now tired of telling her to control herself, Her BP fluctuates uncontrollably due this, This can be life threatening for her" the doctor said explaining

Taehyung looked at her worried.
"Maybe you are her new friend, if you can, please make her understand. She is very careless towards herself" The doctor said
Both came out of the room and discussed the medicine that are to be given to her.
"This is not the first time I am giving her these medicines, she doesn't consume them regularly. Make sure she is regular this time or things can get worst now" the doctor said and went away.
Taehyung kept thinking.... What's wrong with her? The doctor said that she often gets sick due to this.
He went inside and panicked...Y/N was not at the bed... Suddenly the washroom door opened and she came out stumbling. Taehyung went towards her to support her but she raised her palm to stop him.
"Y/N, you should lie down, your state is sensitive right now." He said
"It's okay I am fine" she said wearing her coat. Though her hands were still shaking due to weakness. She managed to were the coat and shoes.
"No you are not fine, lie down now" he said while holding her by shoulder. "Taehyung, please don't irritate me. Let me go" she said freeing herself.
Taehyung got angry at her carelessness. He grabbed her by her wrist and raised his voice.
"Y/N LIE DOWN I SAID!"
She got angry too and harshly freed herself and said "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?"
Taehyung's expression changed. He stepped back giving her space.
"I am sorry....but please take care of yourself" He said with low tone looking at the floor. He left the room.
Y/N realised what she just said, she was angry at everything at herself, her life, her fate, her problems, EVERYTHING.
She kicked hard at the leg of the bed and left the hospital. Both came to there respective apartments.
Y/N started packing her bag .
Taehyung came to his house started working on laptop. But his mood was sad.
Both didn't meet each other.
Taehyung had got sort of numb due to what Jennie did to him. He didn't pay attention to anything. Neither to Soojin. Soojin was also sad and lonely. It was her first day without her mother.

The next morning...
Taehyung's POV
I was making Soojin breakfast. She had got surprisingly silent and calm. It hurts to see her that way. "Appa I don't want to go to school today."
"Why?" I asked
"I don't feel like going..." She said .
"Okay then...come with me to my office you will have Jimin Uncle and other people to talk to"I said
I can't leave her alone.

9:37 AM
I was in my cabin settling down while Soojin was silently looking outside the window. Jimin came in. He happily greeted Soojin. "Good morning, Princess Kim Soojin. You didn't go to school today."
Soojin shook her head in NO.
"Looks like you want to help your father with his work today." Soojin smiled softly.
"Ahh... Taehyung ah I forgot to tell you, Miss Shin is going back today, she wanted a final report for the project's progress before she leaves."
I looked at him in shock. Why? All of a sudden... I dashed out towards her cabin and swing open the door. She looked at me blankly. She was packing some files and her laptop.
"I think it's a basic manner to knock before you come in." She said.
She was filling rage in me now.
"I don't care. First tell me, why are you leaving? "

"Because I wish to" she said while arranging some papers in file.
"But the project is not yet completed " I made an excuse cause I don't want her to leave so soon. We are friends and I do need a supportive friend like her. She did forget what I am going through.
"Your team is doing great by their own. And I also have a company to look after" she said

"Y/N, I need you" I finally said with all the pain.
She looked at with surprise. What else she expects? We are friends afterall.

Y/N's POV
I sighed and went towards him. "You are very strong by yourself "
"No I am not, maybe you are but not me" he said with agitation
"Why me?"
"Because you were the first one to support me when I broke. Please don't leave. I am not ready for this new life " he said

"Then be ready and strong, you have Soojin to look after. Be strong for her. And I will surely come back for launch of this product" I convinced him.
"Hold yourself Taehyung, you have long run to cover in your life." I said and he finally got convinced.
"Okay but please take care of yourself. Don't drink too much " he said. I couldn't control but chuckle.
"Will you come to drop me to airport?" I asked playfully.
"No, I'll come to take you" he said with serious tone.
We both smiled. He is indeed an innocent soul.
_______________________________
Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY .

Hello everyone hello.... Uuh....
Bye bye🤭