22. The Execution

After 3 days
In Bangkok, Thailand
At Y/N's place
Y/N was all ready to attend the anniversary party. Suddenly she got a message. She checked and smiled.
"Are you taking the medicine regularly?
Take care
Kim Taehyung"

This message gave her an unknown yet positive feeling.
She replied-"thanks for your concern".
She got into the car and drove to venue.
She was thinking about her opinion about Taehyung when she had first heard about him.

3 years back...
All three friends were back in that room of Lisa's house.
Lisa opened her laptop and said" Look what I found"

Namjoon and Y/N concentrated on the screen.
Lisa begins
"Kim Taehyung, Marketing and relation head of Hybe software development group. Mr. Bang is his Uncle. His famous projects including the Hype VFX design system and Nox optimization System"

"Both the projects are actually very famous" Namjoon said.
Lisa gave a photo print of his picture to Y/N

"He looks so rude and cold like any young boss in kdrams" Lisa said while looking at the picture

Y/N's POV
"This man looks difficult to manipulate." I said

"But there is another way to reach Jennie " Namjoon said while sticking his picture below Jennie's.

"What?" Lisa asked
"A business proposal, we can collaborate with Hybe for our recent project" Namjoon said.

Both the ladies nodded in agreement.

Present time.....

Y/N reached the venue. She entered the hall and searched for the Person

 She entered the hall and searched for the Person

She finally found him. He looked at her and smiled widely.

He approached her and extended his hand

" Nice to see after a long time." He said.
Y/N smiled and shook his hand.
"Yeah a really long time" she said.
They both enjoyed the party for a few minutes and finally Y/N decided to do what she came here for.

Yoo Seung Ho was the Managing director of Chanel.

"Seung-shi, I heard that you are hiring new models for Chanel." Y/N said.

"Yeah, actually we need new faces for the brand." He said.
"But you are still keeping Kim Jennie, I think she is very old face for it" Y/N said with a doubtful expression.
"No, actually she came and requested. Cause almost all brands terminated their contract with her. I thought to be generous on her. Why? Any problem?" He said.
"No, just I saw your sales going down so I was just concerned about it" She said.
Y/n knows that her words will not be taken lightly by any brand as her marketing strategy were well known among people.

"Yeah that's why I am hiring new models" he said and took a pause.
"Do you mean that old models have effect on our sales?" He asked.
"It could be one of the reasons." She shrugged.

Seung Ho thought for a moment and asked," What would you do if you were at my place?"
Y/N sipped her champagne and said,"I would bring new models and take away the old ones. Especially when a model like Jennie from whom almost all the brands have terminated the contract"
He started to think deeply on her words.
Y/N got relieved to realise that everything is going the way she wants.
"Ok, I'll give a thought on it...so I'll go meet other, while you enjoy the party" He smiled and left.
Y/N bowed in little.
She went to the bar counter and rested herself. Just then a man came and looked at her with unreadable eyes. He smirked and said,"Nice to meet you Miss Shin."
Y/N turned her head only to find the unexpected person.

"Oh, Mr Jung, I didn't know you were also invited" She saidHe smiled while his eyes absorbing her facial beauty

He smiled while his eyes absorbing her facial beauty.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, I have to say you look even more captivating in real than in pictures on internet." He said.
Y/N smiled.
Suddenly her brain started to project a plan. She thought intensely.

She made a tired face.
Hoseok looked at her and asked. "You look tired?"
"Yeah, actually  lot of stress has made me this" she said.
"Oh really! You can tell me. what if I can help you?" He said making himself comfortable.
"Actually one of my friends is in a big problem and is asking me for help." Y/N began.
He nodded.
" He is married and have children. But he also had an affair with one of his employees. She is now pregnant and asking for equity in his property. His wife is now preparing for divorce after she got to know about her. He will loose half of property to his wife and soon all when his girlfriend will give birth to his child. I don't know how to save him from this. Do you perhaps have any advice on this?." Y/N explain.
Hoseok's face lost all colours. He felt as if she was reciting his story. He also has a wife, children and a girlfriend Jennie.
"Mr. Jung," Y/N's voice brought him back to reality.
He got a bit anxious and asked, "Miss Shin, is it really possible that one can loose half of property in such cases?"
" Of course, I just said that" Y/N said.
"Sorry Miss Shin I don't think I can help you." He said and with quick steps disappeared in the crowd of people.
Y/N took a deep sigh and sip her drink. She got what she wanted.
A Headshot.

to be continued.....
_________________________
Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY .

The event went well and I am glad my co host didn't mess it up. Now from next week, my vacation will start, FINALLY, for few days I can breath properly.