12. The Selfish Truth

Present time...
Author's Pov
At Taehyung's place.

Y/n and Taehyung were walking in the corridor. Taehyung wanted to drop her to her room.

"You okay?" She asked,
"Why? You are asking this question for the 5th time now." He said..
"No Just, I know how this feeling hurts.."She said while keeping her eyes forward.
"Why, You also got cheated by someone you loved?" He asked
She shot her eyes at her and nodded.
"Uuh..you should go now Soojin is alone at home". She said changing the subject.
"No, she is sleeping, so I can do this much to you." He said

They reached at the door of her room,
"Good night," He said from behind when Y/N was entering the password. She nodded without looking. Taehyung turned and both sigh at the same time.
She turned around,
"Taehyung, Are you-"
Her words were cut by him
"I'm okay" he said without looking back and walk away.
She entered the room and harshly threw her coat on the floor, Sighed in tiredness and frustration.
She undressed her self, straight went in shower and opened the tap, cold water falling on her scalp didn't bother her.

She closed her eyes and let the flashback hit her.

6 years back......

Author's Pov

In morning when Y/N woke up, her head felt dizzy. Ignoring it she went down and saw herself in her room. She doesn't remember what happened after she went into the bar. But she was sure that she remembers everything Jungkook did, Jennie's face kept roaming in front of her eyes.
She broke into tears and gradually droped herself in the floor.

Y/N's POV
Why....why ....WHY.....
Why again you are back to my life Jennie. Weren't you satisfied with those college days.

Whenever I look back, I only see myself weak and crying in all my college memories. Jennie ruined them. What she wants from me now? Why she ruined my life again when I was ready to start a new life with my loved once?

Jungkook, how could you...? Those moments, those smiling days meant nothing to him.

I picked myself up and went inside the shower. After getting ready ,I came out in the dinning area. Eomma- Appa were sitting on the chair. They looked at me.

Suddenly Father took the small case from beside and raged towards me. For a millisecond, i felt chills in my nerves. Next moment,in panic I stepped back and hit the wall
Eomma came running in front of him and managed to stop him.
"No no.. stop..cool down please" she said hurriedly.
"I'll killed this witch today" he shouted in anger and his voice echoed in the house.
"Please don't" Eomma cried.
"Why do you want to kill me ?huh?" I screamed.
"Because you are one of the useless thing in my house which I wanted to discard always." he said in anger.
Mom made him sit down,
"How dare you break you engagement without my permission? Why you broke up with Jungkook?" He continued.
"I didn't do anything yet" I said in frustration.

"Shut up with your lies, he came in early morning and informed that you broke it,"

"Did he tell you the reason?" I asked narrowing my eyes with tears.

"Yes, he said that things were not working between you both...but I am sure he must have told you to close that fucking company of yours but you would have disobeyed him. "

"Why are you so angry with that?" I asked loudly.

"Because...Jeon family is damn rich, His father literally promise me to give me one of his expensive apartment and a car, as a present of marriage"

WHAT!? was I just a deal between two families, I see how much I worth, an apartment and a car.

"Is that what you gave price of you own daughter?" I asked in pain

"Stop that drama, In my eyes, you worth nothing, God knows who was that fortune-teller who told me that you will gain insane wealth and prosperity in you life"

"So you kept me alive  because of those reasons, HOW GREEDY YOU ARE!!! "  I screamed
"YES,I AM... Otherwise for me you worth nothing more than a trash can who random people kick."  He said with a done anger.

He left me speechless, I felt so numb and dumb.
"Please don't shout like this ,you both?" Mom said painful whining.
"You know what , mother and daughter, you both love peacefully here cause I am leaving this house" Father said to Mother.
"No need to leave because of me, I am the root cause of everything, therefore,am leaving." I said with determination.
I stormed to my room and took my small suitcase and packed essentials,
I came out and looked at mother .
She didn't even look. I thought mom will at least support me once but NOW....
I HAVE LOST TRUST IN ALL OF THEM...
"I am taking the car, cause I bought it with my money" I said taking the keys.
I got out of the house and slamed the door hard making crack sounds.

I drove out of the place. These things are choking me....
I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW
______________________________
Disclaimer : this is just a work of imagination. Author tend no hate towards any of the idols. They are playing as character in the story. Please don't hate anyone. I own only the script so don't repost it.
Rest images are to the rightful owner

if still any confusion..... read the disclaimer again...

hello readers,....

hope you liked this part, if so then do vote for me if not then let me know through your comment...
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY ...

AAH, SORRY TO INFORME YOU THAT I AM PLANNING TO EXTEND THE STORY. No change in plot but I will increase a few details... Cause you know... WITHOUT some details,the story will sound unreal.....

Btw...2 days to go for exam results.... I can already feel the tension 🥲 in me though My mom is chill😎....