30. Finally we meet ⚠

*MENTION OF ABUSE AND EXTREME BULLYING.❗❗❗

Taehyung and Y/N came to their respective places.

Y/N was physically tired but her mind felt heavy, she had thought to get some fresh air but Taehyung's words had made her more stressed.

Y/N POV 
What are you thinking Y/N?, whatever he said was absolutely shit. If God really wanted good from me, why would he give me such a shitty life?
But Taehyung was right when he said we have to be brave enough to face our fear. If I keep holding on those memories, it will make me weak. And I know they are making me hollow from inside even right now.

Author's POV

Y/N decided to go to the Buddha Temple where she used to go as child and cry her heart out in from of Him.

She stopped her car away from the temple gate and walked up at the doorstep of the temple

She stopped her car away from the temple gate and walked up at the doorstep of the temple. The temple was made even more beautiful than what she remembered as a child. As she entered, someone was looking at her from behind and quietly followed her from far. Y/N walked in the courtyard and looked around. She rested her eyes back at the gate from where a girl was quietly smiling at the painting on the wall. Suddenly, Y/N saw a blurred face from behind the girl. It was the Little Y/N. Her face had bruises and came running into the temple while crying, She came to Y/N and wiped her nose her face was swollen and eyes were red from crying. Then she ran past her as Y/N's eyes followed her. She followed her and entered the worship room. The Little Y/N was sitting on the floor in front of the Lord Buddha's statue and was silently crying. Y/N sits beside her and joined her hands to pray. Slowly she also started to sob. She opened her eyes and saw the Little Y/N slowly disappear in thin air. She turned her attention back to the status and sat there praying for a long time. Then she stood up and turned Back only to see someone waiting for her on the stairs of the temple. The person she was scared of even now. Her shoulders shrinking in fear.

 Her shoulders shrinking in fear