Pregnant

Emma stared down at the stick in her hands. There was no denying the pink plus sign. She was pregnant.

Her and Killian had been married for about a year now. They had talked about growing their family, but Emma hadn't expected it to be so soon.

Killian heard the door open and her husband called out to her. "Emma, are you home?"

Emma came out of the bathroom, the stick still in her hand. She saw Killian and smiled.

"I'm right here." Emma said.

Killian walked over and kissed her on the lips.
"Sorry it took me so long." He said. "We had a lot going on at the station. You wouldn't believe all the paperwork."

Emma smiled. "Oh, I can imagine. I'm sorry I wasn't there."

Killian shook his head. "Don't worry about it love. You were sick. Your father and I understand."

Emma took a deep breath. "About my being sick..."

Killian frowned. "Emma, are you okay?"

Emma nodded. "I'm fine." She said. "Really!" She added at her husbands disbelieving look.

Killian looked down and saw the stick in Emmas hand. "What's that love?"

Emma gave him a nervous grin. "A pregnancy test." She whispered.

Killian's eyes grew wide. "Emma. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Emma nodded, tears in her eyes. "We're having a baby!"

Killian's face lit up into a huge grin before he swept Emma up off her feet and spun her around. He set her back on the ground and kissed her. "Bloody hell. I'm going to be a father?"

Emma laughed. "You are!"

"I love you Swan!" He said as he kissed his wife.

Emma rolled her eyes. "My last name hasn't been Swan for over a year now. Have you forgotten our wedding?"

Killian grinned. "Of course not love. I could never forget that night. It was the best night of my life"

Emma and Killian were happy. They were finally getting their happy ending. Or, a happy beginning.