🩵I: BETRAYER🩵

I WILL ONLY SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME. THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BLUE LOCK.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

"Oli!" You shouted, dropping your bags and running over to your older brother, who was peacefully eating his food at the table.

His attention turned to you immediately once you sat down. "What is it?" He asked around the food in his mouth, noticing that you had just come from football practice.

You grinned excitedly, ready to have your long, daily talk. "I blocked so many goals today, and even got bored and scored a few of my own. It was so fun! Being defense is more fun than a striker, but it's nice to change it up every once in a while, ya know?"

You were practically bouncing in your seat, causing a smile to bloom across Oliver's face. "When's your next game, so I can see you in action again?"

"Uh, tomorrow." You thought about it for another second before nodding to yourself. "Tomorrow at six."

"I'll be there, and see if some of the team can come."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! How's everything going for the U-20 V.S. Blue Lock game?" You switched the topic onto his team, more interested in the people you called a family.

He took another bite of his yakisoba that he had ordered from a restaurant, as well as some food for you. "We're practicing the usual amount, and we're expecting to win. You should be allowed to sit down by the field as usual, by the way. Itoshi Sae is being a complicated princess and he brought a horny demon kid over from Blue Lock to play with us."

You nodded and stored the information in your mind. You honestly wanted to meet the Blue Lock Eleven that were going to play against your brother. That was the moment you remembered you had two friends in Blue Lock.

Grabbing your phone, your opened your messages, not caring if Oliver was confused.

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

[6:28]
iconic trio

[ pass is online! ]

pass
REO

NAGI

HEY

HEY

HEY

[ smash is online! ]

[ or is online! ]

smash
yes, (y/n)?

or
what?

pass
I WANNA MEET THE
BLUE LOCK ELEVEN
PLEASE😫😫

smash
youre up, nagi

im just a sub

nagis a starter

or
ill add u to the chat

theyll prob ask a lot
of questions