🩵VI: GOOD BOY🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

You were stuck between Sendo and Shido as introductions were being done at the moment for the Blue Lock Eleven. Once they were done, it was then your cue to follow your teammates out onto the field. Your stomach churned as you began to jog behind the ace.

"...number 12, Aiku (Y/n), the younger sibling of number 2 and a defender themself..."

That was sure a wake-up call for you as the bright lights of the stadium invaded your senses. Cheers sounded, loud and echoing for members of Japan's U-20 team. Splitting off from Sendo, you jogged over to your designated area, pulling on the jacket you had been given.

Sitting down, you made eye contact with Nagi; the bored boy staring right back at you. His head jerked toward the front, where he knew Rin was standing. You got the message and looked at the tall striker at the very front of their formation.

He was dressed in blue almost head to toe. His cleats had a base of a denim blue with much darker blue in the center. His dark blue shorts fit his waist, but hung loose around his thighs. His shirt was a patterned with the denim blue and the dark blue, the number on his chest standing out. His sleeves melted into the lighter of the two blues, hugging his arms. On his left bicep, a yellow arm band with the letter 'C' on it contrasted with the rest of the uniform. His dark green hair was a beautiful contrast to Sae's, although their beautiful eye color matched.

He was so handsome in your eyes. Sae was attractive, yes, but his younger brother was even more so. Both of their eyelashes were the most beautiful eyelashes you'd ever seen on top of that.

You knew a bit about Rin's brother issues with Sae, and only hoped that this match wouldn't end up doing more harm than good.

It was time for kick off. You leaned forward anxiously in your seat, staring at the ball under Rin's feet. He passed it to Isagi immediately, and Sae was quick to challenge him.

Nagi, Isagi, and Rin traded passes in order to get around the defending players.

Strikers on the Blue Lock Eleven ran forward, leaving three in their positions, including the goalie.

Bachira got the ball and dribble past Hayate.

Neru stepped up to Bachira, but he passed to Isagi.

Oliver was quick to stop the pair as he trapped the ball with his forehead. You grinned and quickly yelled praise to your brother. "That was beautiful!" You had a feeling a classic phrase for the pair of siblings was about to be said and strained your hearing for it.

"Did you know, Blue Lock's jersey number 11? People often liken strikers as robbers, and defenders as cops. So on my watch, I ain't letting no robbers steal any goals."

You felt giddy at hearing those wonderful words. "Let's go Oli!" You shouted, clapping your hands together.

You could barely hear Isagi's next words, but chuckled when you did. "Why don't you go ahead and try, officer? You're gonna wanna have me on a leash."

Chigiri threw in the ball to restart and Isagi immediately got it.

Otoya attempted to get around Darai, but couldn't, so he passed and Rin got it right in front of Hayate.

Rin passed to Isagi, and the latter passed to Yukimiya.

He attempted to pass Neru in a one-on-one and failed, but got it over to Nagi.

Niou basically pressed up against Nagi, preventing him from shooting, allowing Oliver to steal the ball. He passed it to Sae, who was ready to grab it.

Oh, and as usual, Oliver called Niou, who is basically his guard dog, a "good boy", which didn't surprise you in the slightest.

Sae passed to Chou in a hard pass, and Chou passed to Kitsunezato.

Karasu, who you were secretly hoping would stop Kitsunezato even though you were jokingly mad at him, panicked when he saw the ball headed right back to Sae.

Niko and Chigiri pulled on a move, but the midfielder Itoshi passed to Sendo, who was more than ready to shoot.

Gagamaru stopped the ball. "Quick reflexes." You commented under your breath.

Sae ran for the loose ball and shot. Gagamaru tried to stop it, but failed to do so.

That was it. The U-20 team, specifically Itoshi Sae, had scored the first goal.

You sighed as everyone around you cheered. Blue Lock needed to pull through.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧