🩵XXVII: POST🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

You peered up at Rin, setting your phone down on the table. He was staring at you, causing your face to heat up. His camera was suddenly pointed at you, a soft click! telling you he took a picture.

A quiet chuckle left his lips as he watched your face turn into one of surprise. "What are you going to do with that picture?" He didn't respond as he shifted his attention fully to his phone. You tried to get a look at what he was doing, but he hid it as he suddenly started typing. "Rin?"

He gave you a small smile as he went back to typing, causing you to quickly take a photo of him. A notification appeared at the top of your screen, gaining your attention.

'Post: itoshi_rin has tagged you in a post!'

You clicked on it, the app quickly bringing up the post you desired to see. Your eyes scanned over the picture, immediately noticing all of your imperfections and frowning slightly before you read the caption.

'On a date with the most gorgeous person I know.'

You couldn't help, but have doubts about his words, but double tapped the post anyway, leaving a like. You pressed on the comment bubble, and you quickly typed out a response.

'(y/n)_aiku: youre more gorgeous than me'

That earned you a hard stare from Rin as he typed out his response.

'itoshi_rin: no, i'm not.'

You smiled lightly, trying to figure out how to respond to that as you liked his comment. A reply from Oliver interrupted you to stop you both from what would be a back and forth.

'oliveraiku: shut up yall are both gorgeous'

You liked his comment before moving off his post to post your picture of Rin. After a second, you copied his caption and added a little heart. People flooded in from Rin's post, and Rin quickly commented on yours.

'itoshi_rin: soon'

'(y/n)_aiku: WDYM SOON??'

Rin reached over and stole some of your food, giving you a small smile. "You should know." He said, and you stole some of his food in return, noticing how both of your plates were almost empty. After a second of staring while you chewed, you perked up, realizing as you began to type furiously.

'(y/n)_aiku: YES SOON YED I GET IT NOW AIXUIEJDIW YAYAYAYAYAY'

An audible chuckle left him, almost making you swoon as you put your phone down, turning it on DO NOT DISTURB. He began eating slightly faster as Akio returned, placing the check on the table.

"The top one is the restaurant copy, the bottom is your copy." He explained, walking away for a minute as Rin began dealing with the check.

"At least let me pay for half of it." He shook his head stubbornly, much to your dismay. You felt it unfair and felt bad that he took you to an expensive restaurant and paid for it all. He wouldn't budge, however, refusing to let you pay for it. "Rin," you tried again, but he shook his head, causing you to let out a sigh of exasperation.

Akio snagged the check and hurried off, sparing you a glance and a small smile. He earned a disgusted look in return as he felt his phone is pocket.

At the sound of your phone vibrating, you picked it up, wondering who bypassed your DND. Seeing it was Bachira made you raise a brow.

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

[7:25]
bachira🐝

IIIII HAAAAAVE AAAAA
PREEEESEEEEENT
FOOOOR
YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

oh?

[akioflirt.png]

TEEHEE

GOOD JOB BACHIRA

TEAR HIM TO SHREDS
NOW🤞

YOU GOT IT🫡

thank youuuu!

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧