šŸ©µXII: FUCKED UP FETISHšŸ©µ

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

Reo passed to Nagi and Isagi ran up next to him. You could tell his mind was working a million miles a minute as you felt Rin running up behind you.

Barou, as usual, stole a pass to Isagi and you weren't phased by it. You matched their pace to Rin's and glanced at him. "Beat that bitch's ass." You panted and he looked at you before looking away.

"Planned on it." You chuckled as you sprinted down the field with him. Bachira almost got a goal, but Sendo blocked it when the goalie came out. "That's our ace." You breathed out, smiling at the guy who was practically your brother.

Sendo fell and Oliver trapped it, getting it over to Sae as the ace began making a speech of some sort. All you heard from it was him saying, "I'm gonna marry a Hollywood actress!"

"Good for you, being true to yourself! Dickface striker!" Shido shouted, making you laugh at the ridiculous things he said.

You turned and began running, not too far away from Chou. You hoped that it'd come for you instead of anyone else. "Here it comes!" You felt a fire light up within you as you were challenged by Aryu and Hiori.

Chou trapped the ball and passed it to you. You were quick to pass it back and got around the defenders as Chou gave it to you once again. "Go, Aiku."

"It's perfect, Chou!" You took your shot and let out a sound of frustration when Reo blocked it with his forehead.

"Oh, is it really, (Y/n)?"

"The fuck?" You yelled out, watching as it bounced and moved over to Sendo.

"Too slow." He commented before continuing. "I am the real ace." He tried to shoot as well, but Barou blocked it with his leg and he and Nagi, who also went to block the shot, bumped their foreheads together.

Sae got the ball and passed it back, where Oliver was ready to shoot. "Nice sense of smell, selfish captain."

"Sorry, but I used to be a striker myself." You grinned at your brother, laughing as he tried to make his shot.

It was, somewhat unsurprisingly, blocked by Rin, who had slid in front of it. "Sorry, but I am the little brother of someone self-centered, too."

"Very relatable." You commented in response to Rin.

A restart was needed, and so you got in your place with Bachira marking you. Sae went to the corner, and you began pushing against your defender, who was pushing back on you.

Rin ran, preventing Oliver from being able to take that ball. It flew over your heads and Shido broke past his defender. Isagi stole the ball, knowing where it was going. The ball was trapped by Hiori, who was more than ready to start a counter.

You took a step back as you watched Rin, realizing he'd entered the state of 'flow' that a few others were in. You were honestly quite excited to see what he'd do in this state.

He stole the ball from Hiori's feet and took off, tongue sticking out of his mouth. He ignored his teammates, even as Isagi called for him to look at him. He passed Neru easily before getting around Darai not too long after that by using Isagi for a one-two.

Niou charged at him, but Rin used his charge to flip him over his back before taking off again. You let out a short whistle, finding his state attractive. His football was ugly, but to you, it was beautiful.

Oliver stepped up, prepared to challenge Rin. "So that's what your ego is like? You've got a pretty fucked up fetish, little genius junior."

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧