🩵X: GET THAT NUMBER🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

Isagi booked it down the field, Hiori following his movements. He passed to the cyan haired boy and you booked it down the field to your brother.

With two of you, there was no way that Blue Lock could get around you. That's what you hoped at least.

Hiori passed it to Karasu, who passed it back once they were both in a better position. His next pass was one that could rival Sae's passes.

It ended up passing Rin and flying toward Nagi, who was ready to trap it. Niou was quick to pressure him, and you sped up, chasing after Isagi. He has slid behind Rin after Nagi had passed the ball to the Itoshi to steal a goal for himself.

"Hey, ya thief. I'm here to put a leash on you."

"Wha-"

"Robbers don't deserve to get what they want." You commented after your brother, putting a little more pressure on Isagi.

The football was stolen before he could shoot. It bounced away from him as Oliver kicked it. You saw your opportunity and directed the ball to Hayate with a quick pass. One glance at your brother and you continued running. Hayate passed it over to Sae and you all began to take off toward Blue Lock's goal.

"Watch out for the counter!"

"Here it comes! Watch out for any passes to Shido!" Shido merely smiled Karasu's comment, and you chuckled.

You were left wide open as you ran slightly behind Shido, who was being marked by Yukimiya and Bachira. Sae passed to his teammate, but Reo blocked it like how Oliver had blocked Bachira's pass in the first half.

You narrowed your eyes at the move you shared with your brother, especially as it was an almost perfect copy of it. It almost pissed you off, but you didn't let it.

The ball went out to the side, forcing the players to have to do a restart. You stood in front of Sendo as Bachira marked you from behind. He tossed it in, and you passed it off to Sae, who got it to Shido.

Reo pressed up against him, like Niou had done to Nagi. "So Reo copies." You hummed and Bachira chuckled, nodding his head excitedly.

Shido tried to shoot around him, but Gagamaru caught the weak shot with one hand. You shifted where you were at per the goalie's request and watched as he kicked it in a strong shot.

It was headed straight for Nagi and Hayate, but you managed to get in front of them and trap it with your chest before giving it off to Sae. He immediately passed it to his other half, but Gagamaru head-butt the ball up.

Shido seemed to have some sort of realization before he shot a super goal, scoring another one for Japan's U-20 team.

You could tell by what he had just done, that he'd reached the 'Flow'. Chills ran down your spine as you wondered what it would be like to deny him of a super goal like that. It'd probably hurt like hell, but you would find it fun. You stopped running and looked back at Bachira with a grin.

"This is fun, ain't it, Monster?"

"Mhm, but we're gonna win!"

You watched Shido dodge Neru and run straight to Sae, jumping onto the other boy happily. "I don't doubt that." You chuckled wrapping an arm around Bachira's neck. "You're doing great so far." When you saw Sae throw Shido to the ground, both of you let out a loud laugh.

You pulled off of him and ran toward your star pair of scorers, ready to jump on Shido. "You have to get that hat trick, remember? Then you'd get my number. Hands off until then, you horny demon."

"Heheh, alright. And if I score ten more goals, I move in with you, got it?"

You jumped on the boy, your arms around his neck. "Get that number."

He gave you a grin before asking, "Didn't you hate me before?"

"You're more entertaining than I thought." You laughed and pulled away, standing up.

You stared over at Rin, who you knew was beyond pissed behind that neutral look. He looked at you, and you winked. You turned away and began walking toward your brother, who had his hand on Sendo's head as they talked.

You paused as you say Otoya being subbed out for their number 13, Barou. Your gut twisted when you got back to your spot. Chaos was about to happen, and you knew that with this new player on the field, Blue Lock had the advantage of it.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧