🩵XXX: TRIO TIME🩵

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧

[10:30]
iconic trio

[ or is online!]

or
(y/n), come to my house
as soon as you wake up

[ pass is online! ]

pass
okay

is nagi there already?

or
yeah

its trio time

pass
got it🫡

lemme get smth small to eat
and tell oli im leaving and
then ill be on my way

or
we'll be waiting

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

You got out of bed, throwing on a comfortable outfit. You quickly answered Rin's 'good morning' text with a giddy smile before you grabbed whatever you would need from your room and took a quick stop in the bathroom.

Entering the kitchen, you noticed Oliver immediately setting up two plates of food on the table. "Who are you going out with today?" He asked, taking in your clothing.

"Nagi and Reo. They want trio time." Your brother chuckled, sitting down in his seat after grabbing you drinks. You both said a quick thanks and started to dig in. "I'm gonna finish up in the bathroom, and then I'll be leaving."

"You have fun. I'm going on a date today." He smiled brightly, earning a blank stare from you. "It's only one girl this time."

Rolling your eyes, you shoved the last of your food in your mouth. You couldn't change your brother's habits, but that doesn't mean you couldn't disapprove of them.

The pout on his face when you stood made you give him a smile, reaching over to ruffle his hair. "Good luck. Don't be a dick." His smile came back as he fixed his hair. He watched you proudly as you left the kitchen, leaving your dishes in the sink to be washed.

After checking that you had everything you needed, you gave Oliver a tight hug before heading out. It was a sunny day, making you squint slightly at the sudden change in brightness.

You pulled out your phone as you remembered the usual rule that was placed during 'trio time.' You immediately clicked on Rin's messages, seeing your texts from this morning.

➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣ ➢ ➣

[10:32]
rin🩵

good morning, (y/n).

good morning, rin!!

do you have plans today?

yeah, nagi and reo wanted
trio time with me today
so we cant hang out

text me at least.

ill try to :)

[11:18]

so rin

i may or may not have
forgotten

but we usually arent
allowed to message people
during trio time