Reunited Once Again

Cynthia, Silver, and Comet stopped as the female octoling continued running over to Ivan.

Ivan looked up at her and continued breathing heavily and then looked away.

She grabbed onto one of Ivan's hands and pushed it away from his ear.

The octoling tried to get Ivan to calm down so she kneeled down to him and gave him a very tight hug.

Ivan's wings started shrinking and his eye turned back to his normal color.

Just the one eye.

He opened his eyes and returned the female octoling's hug.

Was it her that cured Ivan's possession?

Meanwhile, Cynthia tried walking over to help Sakura, but Sakura backed away from her every step Cynthia made closer to her.

Sakura was still scared and gripped her arm tighter.

Cynthia noticed her arm was injured and pulled something out of her pocket.

It was leftover bandage she had from earlier.

She backed herself against a pole and squinted her eyes to neglect eye contact with Cynthia.

Cynthia then went up to her and started wrapping the bandaging around her arm.

Sakura slowly opened her eyes and suddenly calmed down.

Cynthia gave Sakura a warm smile.

Sakura looked over at Ivan and noticed that he wasn't a demon anymore.

She hid behind Cynthia.

The female octoling and Ivan stood back up to their feet as Ivan looked over at Sakura.

He felt concerned and walked over to apologize to her.

Sakura was still a little frightened and stayed behind Cynthia.

"I am very sorry for what happened. I swear I can't control it!" He spoke.

Sakura stopped hiding behind Cynthia and nodded to accept his apology.

Ivan smiled as the female octoling went up to him and gave him a hug at his waist behind him.

Silver was with Ink and Gabe, helping them out.

Silver acknowledged the female octoling, "So, how do you two know each other exactly if Ivan has clearly shown and stated in the past that he doesn't get along or are friends with any octarians except Sakura?"

The two looked at each other and then at everyone else, "Remember when I told you that I was going to be away for a while a couple months ago?" Ivan asked Cynthia.

She nodded.

"Well, I apparently got a signal from this area and saved her life from being blended alive from a crazy telephone,"

Everyone thought Ivan was being delusional.

"I was knocked out afterwards and was possessed with sanitized goop by a telephone who claims to be called; 'Commander Tartar'."

"So that's why you wanted to kill Ink in the first place." Cynthia realized.

The female octoling finished Ivan's explanation, "I was trying to go to a place called; 'the promised land' and while I was making my escape through the hole he made by completing even more tasks. Then when I got to the elevator, It stopped and then I found him possessed as he tried to defeat me. I was barely able to get the goop off of him. He was amazed at my performance. Once we defeated a literal killing machine, We have been inseparable ever since we saved each other's lives."