Containing Chaos

Gabe and Comet went towards the side for the mid area.

Silver and Mimi went around their home base areas.

Then Sakura and Ivan grouped together for their plan.

Then Cynthia and Ink grouped together for theirs.

"Ready Ivan?" Sakura asked him with confidence.

"Yep." He replied as he let his demonic abilities soar.

He transformed into his demonic form as Sakura climbed onto Ivan's back.

"Is it working well?" Silver asked them.

"Yep, perfectly." Sakura replied to her.

Ivan flew above the water covered area and then went around towards the middle.

Ivan started throwing Splat Bombs, while Sakura was throwing Torpedos above the opposing team.

They weren't that far above them to make it somewhat more fair for team order.

Cynthia was utterly confused, "What!? How is this allowed? Nevermind that, just turf around them! Ink, go for the two of them as a distraction." She commanded.

Ink nodded and then went straight towards the middle to try and splat Sakura and Ivan.

He tried throwing suction bombs at them, but they didn't reach them.

"Ready Sakura?" Ivan whispered to her.

Sakura nodded as Ivan flew upwards as Sakura gently leaped upwards towards the ground.

Sakura was preparing her splatana and struck Ink.

*SPLAT!

"AH!" Ink screamed.

Sakura landed safely and gave Ivan a thumbs-up.

"Booyah!" Ivan replied.

He heard Gabe and Comet battling towards the middle back area that looked like a dojo.

He flew upwards and steadied his aim at Comet.

Gabe was able to dodge most of Comet's attacks, but Comet was moving too quickly for him.

Gabe also caught a glimpse of Comet's eyes.

He noticed that they weren't his normal eye color.

They had a gray color that made his eyes look soulless.

Ink then briefly respawned as Gabe suddenly stopped as he tried to get a better look at Comet's eyes.

Comet took advantage of it and ran towards Gabe.

*SPLAT!

But Comet was then quickly sniped by Ivan from above.

"Thanks!" Gabe said to Ivan.

Ivan then dove downwards to regain his ink, then quickly started turfing again.

"Forty-five seconds have passed, and it seems like Team Chaos is in the lead!" Pearl announced to the crowd.

Silver and Mimi then met up with the other three and continued turfing with them.

Sakura then saw Ink in the near distance.

He was coming towards her.

Mimi went into combat with Gabe, while Ivan went into combat with Cynthia.

Comet respawned and tried to turf behind his teammates.

Once Ink came up to Sakura, he stuck at her, but Sakura quickly deflected his strike with her splatana.