Chapter 55

(SMUT WARNING: SUBMISSIVE DEER BOI)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's a new knot from you," Alastor commented, chuckling bashfully as he looked up at his bound wrists that were currently tied above his head to the bedposts. "Have you been learning by watching me?"

"A little," you hummed, fastening the last one on his ankle. "that and researching a bit."

"I must admit I'm impressed... If I couldn't free myself with the snap of a finger I'd be positively helpless." He sighed a little as he tugged on his restraints, pulling on the bedposts a little but to no avail. Further instilling the feeling of submission for Alastor.

"Well I'm glad you're a man of your word who promised not to break free when you let me take control." You chuckled. "I'll be honest, it's actually really hot to see you like this..."

It truly was a sight you were grateful to witness. Seeing your lover's perfect body bound to the bed, stripped of his clothing and just ready for you to do whatever you wanted with him. His chest heaving shakily here and there as he felt anticipation rising within. Yearning for your touch already. Only this time, he was grateful he wasn't wearing a blindfold. This way even though he was restrained at least he could admire your luscious body. He lay sprawled out with his arms and legs apart like a starfish; you giggled lustfully looking at him in such a vulnerable state. You were grateful he trusted you enough to have moments like this.

"Imagine how I feel looking at you," he said lowly as he praised you. His eyes lustfully scanning your body through the sheer robe you still had on as you stood up from the bed. Double checking that your rope-work was done properly on his wrists and ankles as you walked around and inspected them. "I get to make love to the embodiment of a goddess... Just looking at you is enough to drive me wild sometimes."

"That so?" You hummed coyly, now standing at the foot of the bed and locking eyes with his. Your hands slid up your hips to the little black silk belt around your waist and daintily untied it; the band loosening as you let the translucent fabric that -barely- covered you fall to the floor. Revealing your naked body to the tied and bound stag, who subconsciously let out a little noise of awe. "You still like looking at me like this?" You asked.

"Of course I do darling," he rasped. His eyes hungrily watching as your hands moved up from your waist and to your own breasts. Biting your lower lip as you giggled and massaged your chest briefly in front of him. Teasing his eyes a little more and bounced lightly on your feet causing your breasts to jiggle a little in your hands. The act making his already hardening length visibly throb, already aching a bit for some sort of physical attention. "Fuck..." he panted under his breath. Unable to take his eyes off of you as he watched with baited breath and rising desire. "I could worship you for days, all the ways I would please you and satisfy you..."

"You like pleasing me?" You teased. "you like feeling me up, getting me all hot and bothered?"

"I crave it..." he growled. Absentmindedly tugging a little at his restraints as he watched you feel yourself up in front of him. It was so hot to him, his face and chest flushed the cutest shade of red as you teased him like this. "I love making you feel good," he continued. "I want to make you feel every bit of pleasure you deserve..."

"How inviting," you sighed lovingly, "tell me more, baby."

"I love being the one who can make you fucking dissolve... " he continued with a soft pant. "I love having you blissed out underneath me, too high on endorphins to mind the wet-spot on the sheets from making you cum so fucking hard-..." Alastor sucked in a sharp gasp as he watched one hand just barely dip between your legs before snaking it back up your body. You smirked when you saw his rod twitch again, a drop or two of precum seeping from the tip of his cock. The clear fluid dripping down onto his stomach.