Happy Birthday

Chapter Fifteen Beyoncé's POV

I remember this day like it was yesterday. I spent 16 hours in labor fighting through the pain alone. Well my family was right by my side, but the one and only person that I wanted to be there wasn't. And he couldn't be. On this exact date three years ago I was blessed with my babies.
----------------------------------------------
Camryn barged through my bedroom door with a large grin on her face.

"Mommy guess what today is!" She exclaimed.

"Memorial Day?" I questioned.

"No silly. It's my birthday!" She shouted.

"I know baby. Happy birthday!"

I pulled her into a hug.

"I can't believe you're already three. Next thing I know you're going to be off to college."

She simply laughed. Just then Cam walked through the door.

"Happy birthday baby!" I screamed.

His face expressed pure surprise.

"It's my birthday?" He asked genuinely surprised.

"Yes. I told you all last week."

"You say Cammie's birthday?" He rebutted.

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"You and Cammie have the same birthday. You're twins."

"Oh. Happy Birthday Cammie. Happy Birthday to me."
-------------------------------------------
Birthday Party

The twins wanted their birthday party at a roller skating rink, so that's what they got. I had to rent out the place because I didn't want anybody rolling over my babies. Guests started arriving at around one o'clock. The guest list consisted of their friends from daycare, family, and family friends.

The music blared from the speakers as the children attempted to skate around the rink. Watching them struggle was the cutest thing ever. Of course I helped my babies and grabbed each of their hands guiding them around. Some of the parents skated along with their children, while others simply watched. After a while of skating under the strobe lights it was time to cut the cake. One of the workers brought out the ice cream cake as everyone gathered around the table to sing. I took my baby boy into my arms while Cammie sat in front of us.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Camryn and Camden! Happy Birhday to you!"

Camryn had the biggest smile on her face as everyone sang. Camden on the other hand buried his face in the crook of my neck.

I bent him down towards the cake, and he blew out the candles with his sister.

After everyone ate their cake, it was now time to open presents. I made sure that my babies opened my present first. I bought them both new Jordan's. The Retro 5 Lavas to be exact. I also bought them new bikes, an upgrade from their tricycles. They've been begging for bikes for the longest, and now that the summer is here I finally got it for them. My mother got them some new games for their Xbox. Solange got them matching Adidas outfits. Kelly couldn't decide, and bought Toys R Us gift cards so that they could choose their present. They also received money, gift cards, dolls, and action figures from their friends.

They had a great time at their party, and loved all of the gifts but we all know that mine was their favorite. After opening the last of the gifts they insisted on skating a little while longer. Guests made their way out, wishing them a happy birthday once again. I thanked everyone for coming before cleaning up a bit, and gathering my kids and their belongings. Solange tried her best to assist me in getting their items to the car while holding baby Julez.

"Solange I got it. Stop before you drop my nephew."

She handed Julez over to me, and insisted on loading the car. I simply agreed while playing with my eight month old nephew. He's getting so big. He giggled as I tickled his bare feet. This child always kicks off his shoes. After Solange loaded the car I thanked her, and in a matter of minutes we were on our way home. The children fell asleep as soon as they sat down in their car seats.

Once I arrived home, I laid the kids down in their beds. I unpacked all of their belongings from the car, and stored them in the basement. After a while I finally decided to rest because this day was truly exhausting, but I'm glad that my babies enjoyed themselves.

A/N: Thank you so much for the 4k views 😘 5+ comments and votes for the next update.